The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Conservatives react to Kamala Harris' latest 'word salad' on climate change 'deadlines'

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 30, 2024, 11:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Conservatives react to Kamala Harris' latest 'word salad' on climate change 'deadlines'

Conservatives took to X to share their thoughts on a clip of CNN's interview with Vice President Kamala Harris as she explained why her policy positions have flip-flopped.

Source: Conservatives react to Kamala Harris' latest 'word salad' on climate change 'deadlines'

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 30, 2024, 11:24:28 PMGreta's going to be pissed when she finds out Kamala stole her schtick.

Who knew deadlines had anything to do with time?  :dontknow:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 11:26:26 PMWho knew deadlines had anything to do with time?  :dontknow:
Justin True Dope wants Hairyass to win the presidency. He will no longer be the dumbest leader of a Western country.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 30, 2024, 11:40:49 PMJustin True Dope wants Hairyass to win the presidency. He will no longer be the dumbest leader of a Western country.

That Alticus guy at BF claims to be Canadian.  I asked him if he voted for TrueDope because all the Canadians over here at the Cashew hate his guts.  He said he doesn't vote.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 11:44:19 PMThat Alticus guy at BF claims to be Canadian.  I asked him if he voted for TrueDope because all the Canadians over here at the Cashew hate his guts.  He said he doesn't vote.
I doubt he is from Canada. Over seventy percent of people in Canada want True Dope to resign.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 30, 2024, 11:46:24 PMI doubt he is from Canada. Over seventy percent of people in Canada want True Dope to resign.

Marvin thinks Alty is a BF clone.  I don't know and don't really care.  I did like Alty's Colonel Ballbuster Alt though.  That guy was funny.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 11:44:19 PMThat Alticus guy at BF claims to be Canadian.  I asked him if he voted for TrueDope because all the Canadians over here at the Cashew hate his guts.  He said he doesn't vote.
that clown is Canadian like Admong is hetro
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 30, 2024, 11:48:42 PMMarvin thinks Alty is a BF clone.  I don't know and don't really care.  I did like Alty's Colonel Ballbuster Alt though.  That guy was funny.
I enjoyed the Colonel character too.

Biggie Smiles

Is it true he's over there begging for handouts to keep the site afloat ?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 11:58:26 PMIs it true he's over there begging for handouts to keep the site afloat ?

I know.  He even asked me.  That gives credence to Marvin's claim.  Why would a Canadian dude be shilling for BF donations?

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2024, 11:58:26 PMIs it true he's over there begging for handouts to keep the site afloat ?
I read that in the Gossip thread. That's fucking pathetic.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 31, 2024, 12:07:00 AMI read that in the Gossip thread. That's fucking pathetic.
Wasn't it two months ago or some shit that the BF id turned everyone's color read or some shit until they donated ?

I could have sworn I read that in the gossip thread right before the summer began

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 12:09:14 AMWasn't it two months ago or some shit that the BF id turned everyone's color read or some shit until they donated ?

I could have sworn I read that in the gossip thread right before the summer began
I thought it was red when you gave that asshole some money? Whatever, that is so fucking desperate.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 31, 2024, 12:16:17 AMI thought it was red when you gave that asshole some money? Whatever, that is so fucking desperate.
maybe you're right. Cant remember and who cares. it's become a toilet littered with kiddie fiddlers and hate hogs
Agree Agree x 1 View List