The best topic

Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A DD behind every blade of grass

Started by Frood, August 31, 2024, 11:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

:Doh2:

Over a month ago and I missed it...  :pardon:

This geriatric tapioca pudding on his cheeks/never mouth hole recipient is so booster jabbed that he sees me where I'm not even at or I realize where his world is crumbling into the abyss of Boomer-geddon.

And that brings me to my biggest concern.

What happens when Semenmajor dies but won't cross over towards the light because he's waiting for me?

That's some Titanic level shit or could be.

Will random objects fly off my bedside tables whenever me and my wife get the jiggy on? (You know, after we see a bay area obituary that delicately dances around the underlying premise of how Seaboobs died in a dinghy injecting petrol up his urethra while smoking a cigar and writing a last will and testament with every other word being Frood, Freud, DD, or Dinky Dianna?)

I've seen UFO's as a kid, been abducted at least half a dozen times since, and successfully fought the Grey's away to the point where they don't even try anymore because their magic/science (indistinguishable from one another) simply doesn't and hasn't worked on me for 30 years.

Those motherfuckers fled like cockroaches the last few times, and looked at me like I was Neo in the Matrix and they were Agent Smiths.

But I'm worried by Seaboob's passing.

I think he wants to ghost penetrate me.. no Astral lube. 

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Apparently, Semen thinks that placing tired old photoshops behind a log in wall is deadly well over a year where a thread died.

...particularly if he's watching me and Lokmar lob shit at each other for shits and giggles here.  :crampe:

So so so desperate... so funny!  :laughinatu:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

I know it's very difficult, but Seamajor deserves pity not laughing at him..

He's an elderly man living alone.....he hates people he couldn't identify in a police line up....it's very sad Frood.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood on August 31, 2024, 11:32:42 AMApparently, Semen thinks that placing tired old photoshops behind a log in wall is deadly well over a year where a thread died.

...particularly if he's watching me and Lokmar lob shit at each other for shits and giggles here.  :crampe:

So so so desperate... so funny!  :laughinatu:

:crampe:
<t></t>

formosan

Does Seamajor still post the same twenty five year old pictures of himself and pretend like they were taken an hour ago?

Frood

Quote from: formosan on September 02, 2024, 01:36:23 PMDoes Seamajor still post the same twenty five year old pictures of himself and pretend like they were taken an hour ago?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Frood

Agree Agree x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2024, 10:12:10 AMMust be his diminished height...

He was adamant that he was 5'9" last week. The little bloke's brand-new secondhand ride even needs to be modified to accommodate his diminishing frame.

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 05, 2024, 09:20:02 PMHe was adamant that he was 5'9" last week. The little bloke's brand-new secondhand ride even needs to be modified to accommodate his diminishing frame.

Tell Seamidget he is full of shit.

That retarded little wanker once told us he was 5'6." And he posted one of his thirty year old pictures of himself, but with a gal in it. The broad was an inch or two taller than him.

If he says he is 5'9", and tells us he is 5'6" and then posts that old picture of himself with a gal taller than himself he is probably 5'3."

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Herman on September 07, 2024, 08:38:52 PMTell Seamidget he is full of shit.

That retarded little wanker once told us he was 5'6." And he posted one of his thirty year old pictures of himself, but with a gal in it. The broad was an inch or two taller than him.

If he says he is 5'9", and tells us he is 5'6" and then posts that old picture of himself with a gal taller than himself he is probably 5'3."

Without a doubt...this is a selfie that he posted years ago battling with the towel railing. He even boasted that he wears a medium sized shirt ffs! Lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 07, 2024, 09:49:25 PMWithout a doubt...this is a selfie that he posted years ago battling with the towel railing. He even boasted that he wears a medium sized shirt ffs! Lol

Lol -- anywhere in the western world towel rails are 36" to 42" high. The hobbit douche is maybe 8 inches higher.

that guy is 5' 4" which is probably why he has a thing for kids. They around the same height
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 07, 2024, 11:28:54 PMLol -- anywhere in the western world towel rails are 36" to 42" high. The hobbit douche is maybe 8 inches higher.

that guy is 5' 4" which is probably why he has a thing for kids. They around the same height
Seamunchkin is a bald runt.

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 07, 2024, 09:49:25 PMWithout a doubt...this is a selfie that he posted years ago battling with the towel railing. He even boasted that he wears a medium sized shirt ffs! Lol

That picture was fifteen years old when Seamidget posted it here ten years ago.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

wow just wow lulz

In addition to Seamongo signing in to BF every day to talk to DD in this thread, ----> https://bastardfactory.net/threads/the-dinky-dianna-tell-all-thread-extravaganza-extreme.13562/post-987674 , he's purchased a DD doll that he squeezes and whispers to every night to help him sleep.  :shock:

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview