The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Conservatives react to Kamala Harris' latest 'word salad' on climate change 'deadlines'

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 30, 2024, 11:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 12:09:14 AMWasn't it two months ago or some shit that the BF id turned everyone's color read or some shit until they donated ?

I could have sworn I read that in the gossip thread right before the summer began

Aryans little brother tried to get me to donate to BF. FUK THAT! If anyone wants money from me, I'd give it, but they're gonna have to PM me their address and I'll send em a $100 anonymously.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 31, 2024, 12:19:43 AMAryans little brother tried to get me to donate to BF. FUK THAT! If anyone wants money from me, I'd give it, but they're gonna have to PM me their address and I'll send em a $100 anonymously.
was that the SMAMEPUTZ guy?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 31, 2024, 12:22:13 AMYea, Aryan needs to keep his pet on meds. That dude is mental.

Yeah the dude was really off the reservation

I remember one time he begged me in PM to take a picture of my handguns with a hand written note to some clown that was picking on him. He wanted to pretend the note was written by him and that the guns were his.

He was so excited when I sent him a picture of my .40 cal and 9mm glock with the hand written note that I thought he was literally going to jump through his monitor and lick my balls clear off my body

I felt sorry for the kid. Maybe my small kindness made the weggies stop
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 31, 2024, 12:25:39 AMYeah the dude was really off the reservation

I remember one time he begged me in PM to take a picture of my handguns with a hand written note to some clown that was picking on him. He wanted to pretend the note was written by him and that the guns were his.

He was so excited when I sent him a picture of my .40 cal and 9mm glock with the hand written note that I thought he was literally going to jump through his monitor and lick my balls clear off my body

I felt sorry for the kid. Maybe my small kindness made the weggies stop

I occasionally think of all these poor bastards not privileged to live in a country with a 2nd Amendment. I'd never live in a country where I couldnt own guns.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Agree Agree x 2 View List