The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Check this insanity out.

Started by Oerdin, September 01, 2024, 02:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

This is video of 2019 out of San Bernardino County California.  A violent man with schizophrenia attacks a lone female police officer, beats her badly, takes his gun, and then vegans firing it.

https://x.com/Muhsoci0factors/status/1829987158427316369

Thankfully, the wounded female cop survived and backup quickly arrives.  The insanity gets worse though when the jury finds the attacker not guilty.  Make it make sense.

https://abc7.com/victorville--san-bernardino-county-sheriffs-deputy-found-not-guilty/13352182/

Frood

Women shouldn't be cops or front line soldiers.
Agree Agree x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

A. Women shouldnt be cops
B. SHOOT THAT NIGGER DEAD!!!!

Dove

Quote from: Frood on September 01, 2024, 03:04:06 PMWomen shouldn't be cops or front line soldiers.

Absolutely agree. We are not physically built for that.

I don't know why we can't just be okay with that.

I hate when women scream. I never scream and it really gets me when women are screaming.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on September 01, 2024, 05:14:02 PMA. Women shouldnt be cops
B. SHOOT THAT NIGGER DEAD!!!!

Shit I would have.  I'm not dumb enough to go try to be a cop though.

I will shoot the fuck out an intruder though.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

So, this stupid nigger was found not guilty FFS! Nevermind that I cant believe he's still alive!!!!

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on September 01, 2024, 05:35:43 PMSo, this stupid nigger was found not guilty FFS! Nevermind that I cant believe he's still alive!!!!

Meanwhile, Derek Chauvin is serving decades in prison for "murdering" George Floyd.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Trump will fix everything up when he gets voted in.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Dove on September 01, 2024, 05:15:54 PMAbsolutely agree. We are not physically built for that.

I don't know why we can't just be okay with that.

I hate when women scream. I never scream and it really gets me when women are screaming.
My brother is a policeman......I wouldn't want to face the situations he does regularly.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

If anyone here has Reelz channel on your cable system, then I very highly recommend 'On Patrol Live' which is a great reality show where police are followed with a camera crew, live and real-time, and you get to see just what kind of idiots they have to deal with.  Friday and Saturday, 8pm Eastern.

Everytime I watch it, I get a kick out of the tardos doing stupid shit to get arrested.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 09, 2024, 02:53:41 PMIf anyone here has Reelz channel on your cable system, then I very highly recommend 'On Patrol Live' which is a great reality show where police are followed with a camera crew, live and real-time, and you get to see just what kind of idiots they have to deal with.  Friday and Saturday, 8pm Eastern.

Everytime I watch it, I get a kick out of the tardos doing stupid shit to get arrested.

Sounds like Cops

I used to like watching that Saturday nights
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Rancidmilko on September 16, 2024, 08:23:05 PMSounds like Cops

It is like Cops except that it is live and not videoed/edited for later broadcast.  Helluva program.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

formosan

Quote from: Rancidmilko on September 16, 2024, 08:23:05 PMSounds like Cops

That was my husband's favourite reality show.
too old to be a fashionista

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Frood on September 01, 2024, 03:04:06 PMWomen shouldn't be cops or front line soldiers.

If you accept evolution lead us to think for ourselves, then you accept people will be able to think they can do anything.  Some will, some won't.  Only time will tell who thought they could do and did vs who thought they could do & didn't.

Evolution never stops.  We are in the matrix.  The program which allowed us to think for ourselves will inevitably lead us to thinking we can when maybe we can't.  We will evolve more to be able to do the things we think we can do but can't do or we will still die trying because we evolved to think for ourselves and still made the choice to do it, regardless.

Sorry to be a debbie-downer, but my sarcastic pragmatism was built to codify not coddle.

"We do only what we're meant to do." - Keymaker, Matrix Reloaded
"Then you were meant for one more thing:  deletion." - Agent Johnson

Do what you think you were meant to do, regardless of evolution or your god's threat of deletion, smite, & supposed afterlifes.