Replies: 10930
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 09:44:30 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smartass

Quote from: Cyrus on October 08, 2024, 06:06:49 PMThanks for proving my point. Laughing at a post insulting BF. I wonder why you don't feel welcome there.
Because the Internetz be srz bzniz. AKA "j00 hast insulted mah honour sah! I mean mam. I will have satisfaction"... ***prints out 500 copies of Flea's avatar and dances about, stabbing at them with a dildo with a spork scotch-taped to it*** ..."HYAR! HYAR! Take THAT, evil meanie wench! HYAR!"

Yeah, good going Cyril, you shore showed her what's what.  :sign0098:

GFB

Just a reminder Cyrus sucks both Admi and BF cock. He preys on the innocent even more so. That's who you have posting amongst you. He really shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere online. Lokmar should use him as his next target practice and post a vid of it here, X/Twitter, and all the rest that believe that scum like him and his ilk should be dead. Carry on and a good day to only the good people out there. The rest can fuck off harder than any Diddy party and Biden and Harris can. God bless you all as well but those sickos and the French.. and Jews.. and well I don't want to put you all to sleep with this but ya all feel me..

GFB

Altitus says to tell Aryan he would be unbanned and apologized to immediately IF he donate just $2 measly pounds and bitchslapped Breakfall right back to Africa. If he has the balls that is as well
or option 2 is play chess with Alticus. If you win you will be unbanned. No donation. BUT.. if you lose Aryan you must donate $50 to a BF charity and a charity of his picking
Make your choice live or die.

Erica Mena

Quote from: GFB on October 10, 2024, 07:42:57 AMAltitus says to tell Aryan he would be unbanned and apologized to immediately IF he donate just $2 measly pounds and bitchslapped Breakfall right back to Africa. If he has the balls that is as well
or option 2 is play chess with Alticus. If you win you will be unbanned. No donation. BUT.. if you lose Aryan you must donate $50 to a BF charity and a charity of his picking
Make your choice live or die.

Tell em to give it up already. No one is going back
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Aryan

Hard pass I'm afraid. That place has gone to shit, so I'm out for the foreseeable future. 

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aryan on October 10, 2024, 01:23:56 PMHard pass I'm afraid. That place has gone to shit, so I'm out for the foreseeable future. 

Sad cuz it was fun asf when I first joined.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 10, 2024, 01:26:24 PMSad cuz it was fun asf when I first joined.

It was. Shame, but what can ya do? I miss your old forum, SG was great.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Erica Mena

<t></t>

deport_liberals

6th...sorry  :dontknow:

Libs will wake up to their worst nightmare

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Brent

Quote from: deport_liberals on October 10, 2024, 02:25:09 PM6th...sorry  :dontknow:

Libs will wake up to their worst nightmare
I see some polls showing Trump is leading and others that show Harris is.

At least in 2020 and 2016 all the polls showed Biden and Clinton leading. This year, the polls are over the map.

smartass

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 10, 2024, 09:48:32 AMTell em to give it up already. No one is going back
Just think, if you cunts woulda listened to me, none of you would have bothered going in the first place!  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

hard R

Quote from: Brent on October 10, 2024, 02:51:34 PMI see some polls showing Trump is leading and others that show Harris is.

At least in 2020 and 2016 all the polls showed Biden and Clinton leading. This year, the polls are over the map.
Aggregated results show Donald Trump to be 1.5 ~ 2 points ahead as opposed to the same time in his run against Hil-dawg. And I'm seeing a lot of online commentators saying to get your postal vote in early, in case of fire, flooding or shenanigans with ballots and polling booths on the day.

Makes a world of sense from where I'm sitting. Hand the damn things in ahead of the day, if you are in a state that allows you to do so. Take a friend or neighbour who's a reluctant voter with you, have a beer or three with them afterwards to celebrate. Do your bit. Yeah, so it's a bit of time out of your day, but you've got it out of the way and there's now no scope for the incumbents to pull a fast one on you on election day.

Now is not the time to be complacent. Get out there, encourage everyone you know to do the same. Make sure your county comes back with an answer that not alternate slates of electors, not even ballots going "BRRRR" can fuck with.

Trump is ahead. Widen the gap between him and Kackles Kumguzzlah.

deport_liberals

Try to get a lib to mention a single Harris accomplishment or make a case for her without referencing TRUMP.  It won't happen.

Go and look for a single poast by aidsman talking about something Harris or Biden has done or even want to do.  You won't find it. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview