Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: BeeGeeFan on September 01, 2024, 07:47:04 PMAdn. has been online over 12hours today
Lily almost the same at just under 12 worse with her she has a man, kids, and grandkids. Yet she still eats for all of them and logs online for most of their living years.

Can we all just pray that their hearts give out soon? end of the suffering torture most go through encountering them online. Pray to God now
That's too much time online.

Oliver the Second

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 02, 2024, 11:22:45 AMThat's too much time online.
I don't think there's ever been a time when I finally got a TOR proxy through my lifetime ban that I didn't see that jackass in the online users list

It's pathetic the lack of real world human contact that cretin has

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 02, 2024, 11:34:38 AMI don't think there's ever been a time when I finally got a TOR proxy through my lifetime ban that I didn't see that jackass in the online users list

It's pathetic the lack of real world human contact that cretin has
I gather Admin has some sort of disability?

There are other things he can be doing besides posting TDS memes.

BeeGeeFan

Yes that's a hell of a lot of time to be online DKG. Can you just imagine what users on your site do with that same amount of time in real life? No doubt its very productive.. with a lot of fun mixed in. Adm, BF/Alticus, Oak, Murrdy all the left in the world it seems don't know what fun is or how to have fun.. its like they don't want it in their lives. Worse yet they've never been productive in their lives. Do they even want a life? Nope. They just live to be miserable and bring misery to those who actually appreciate and love life. Truly sad pathetic creatures not humans.

A little birdy told me Alticus/BF will be asking for more money from his users once the Fall starts. What for exactly????

Brent

Quote from: BeeGeeFan on September 01, 2024, 03:34:07 PMAdm. believes all the recent alts popping up are Biggie. He thinks Biggie is going to plaster all his personal info and "vids"(whatever he means by that)on every thread he can soon. He has received very threatening messages from that Benny420 as well. Adm. also believes Biggie will hunt him down and cut off his cock as real life trophy and symbol of his internet Alphamaleism. Yes he used that word with me and others. He isn't always melting down in the forums NOW he seems to be melting down even more rapidly in PM's.
Admin is nuts.

Biggie Smiles

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

BeeGeeFan

A little birdie told me BF says if he doesn't make more donations very soon he will be implementing a new system where one would have to pay a one time $10 fee to have a profile on BF and POSSIBLY another one time fee of $5 to post on there. 

Like seriously.. let's take this serious for a second Lmao.. if one can what in the actual fuck is anyone getting out this? only one gaining anything is BF and his pockets for what who knows?? maybe to pay for his daughter's drug habit. I wish I knew

I'm starting to think he is a bed wetting cock sucker p e d o too. He has been on some teen forums lately trying to get some new users from there. He has said he admires Adm. as well and may get him to help him on these teen boars to get more users. He would give Adm. the super moderator position on BF if he succeeds

Just rumblings and gossip.. or is it? What would you think about teens on BF and Adm as Head(lol)moderator on BF?

Biggie Smiles

For the amount of protection and bias he provides the Pig and Twig he should be charging them a monthly service fee.

They'd pay it. Hell yeah they'd pay it.

Biggie Smiles

C'mon, you cant tell me they didn't spend hours duct taping his tail to his back before planting him on that chair so that he wouldn't bust up the furniture behind him

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: BeeGeeFan on September 03, 2024, 01:41:05 PMA little birdie told me BF says if he doesn't make more donations very soon he will be implementing a new system where one would have to pay a one time $10 fee to have a profile on BF and POSSIBLY another one time fee of $5 to post on there. 

Like seriously.. let's take this serious for a second Lmao.. if one can what in the actual fuck is anyone getting out this? only one gaining anything is BF and his pockets for what who knows?? maybe to pay for his daughter's drug habit. I wish I knew

I'm starting to think he is a bed wetting cock sucker p e d o too. He has been on some teen forums lately trying to get some new users from there. He has said he admires Adm. as well and may get him to help him on these teen boars to get more users. He would give Adm. the super moderator position on BF if he succeeds

Just rumblings and gossip.. or is it? What would you think about teens on BF and Adm as Head(lol)moderator on BF?

Tell him to post his home address so people can send cash in the mail. After his history of PI abuse, only a tard would send him money through a traceable route.

BeeGeeFan

Lokmar wants to suck Adm. Adm. feels like has many diseases to it and his cock is too old. So Adm. rejects Lokmar with a chainsaw. He says you can lick his ass Lokmar

All here should make profiles on BF not to support BF but to get all juicy truths via PM's with others on there. Alticus has confessed to something NOPE he isn't BF but in fact claims he is been a Blue Cashew for a long time now. He insists he all knew you all Biggie, Dove others from other sites. He laughs his ass off at you that you haven't recognized his "style" yet as you two especially should know it.

tiny-t

Quote from: Lokmar on September 03, 2024, 04:09:57 PMTell him to post his home address so people can send cash in the mail. After his history of PI abuse, only a tard would send him money through a traceable route.
It's hilarious that despite all his shady tactics -like leaking personal info, reading user in-site emails, using malware, and bending the rules to protect his little snowflake squad, even banning members to protect them,  is still not enough to deter clueless fuckwitz like Erica, Dove, Reggie, and the rest to stop visiting his site to provide him with content. LOL.  :crazy:  Goes to show you that his site attracts weak bitches no matter their political stance  :crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview