Replies: 10464
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 24, 2024, 05:05:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GFB

Online now.. come get you some. Fucks you up Aryan. Unless you is a yellow bella chickenshit like yo ass always been boi

Erica Mena

Quote from: GFB on September 24, 2024, 03:36:35 PMOnline now.. come get you some. Fucks you up Aryan. Unless you is a yellow bella chickenshit like yo ass always been boi

It's yellow belly, you idiot
<t></t>

hard Я

Quote from: GFB on September 24, 2024, 03:36:35 PMOnline now.. come get you some. Fucks you up Aryan. Unless you is a yellow bella chickenshit like yo ass always been boi
Clueless homo sez wot? Go on, call me Aryan a few more times and demand I log into an account I've never posted from lest some traffic hungry simp call me a coward. You're only making yourself look a desperate dickhead doing it.

Craziest thing is, I actually do have an account at Bitchmade Fagmodery. I used it for two, maybe three weeks back around 2016. Right after a certain forum owner came mooching for traffic at The Retard Farm for his newly minted reboot. It took me all of that time to figure out what BF was all about and where the site was headed, not hard considering that his promises of forum access to your super spesh secret penis room in return for certain tasks being completed was never honoured.

So in actual fact he owes me, not the other way around. You can tell how little I care to hold him to that debt by dint of dropping the account and walking without so much as a sayonara as much as you can from my resounding "fuck off with that shit" when I was petitioned at Flame Truth to return to lift BF's fortunes. I knew eight years ago where your forum was headed and... no surpirse... here we are. Your forum is total AIDS, you couldn't hang on to the posters you had then, you couldn't hang on to the influx of SG posters when they chose to set up shop and you are pushing shit uphill with a pitchfork if you think after eight years I'm logging into my account there, much less Aryan's.

Shit and corruption, DKG and and Biggie can't even coax me to log in to my moderator panel here, so I can't begin to imagine the levels of delusion you must be operating under. Don't let the door hit you in the back of the head on the way out, ya wanker!

* hard Я clicks "yes" on the question of Alticus being a dick sucking fairy and hits post.

hard Я

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 24, 2024, 04:33:01 PMIt's yellow belly, you idiot
It's not the first time I've been accused of being someone else, eh?   :crampe:

Lokmar

Hey there BF! Ya cawk suckin P.I. mining, PM reading, silly assed faggit! Am I banned from your shitty dumpsterfire of a forum? Lemme know as I've been wondering ever since I bailed on your shit site and never went back!

:crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview