Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on September 27, 2024, 06:38:27 AMOk, but can you ask your daughter to stop sending me newds on Twitter?

That's Cindy.  Lol
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 07:02:29 AMThat's Cindy.  Lol

Hey how's it going over there? I was gonna text u when I heard about the hurricane but I thought you'd be on the cruise with your girl.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 07:02:29 AMThat's Cindy.  Lol

Is that the head tranny from CBT? Lmao, is that what he calls himself? Jesus Christ... I'm positive that Admin used to date "her".  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Aryan

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 28, 2024, 09:21:51 AMHey how's it going over there? I was gonna text u when I heard about the hurricane but I thought you'd be on the cruise with your girl.

Yeah the weathers insane there right now. 2 clowns were doing a livestream on youtube wading through the flood water during the storm and apparently got swept away while they were filming. Not sure if they survived or not.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 28, 2024, 09:21:51 AMHey how's it going over there? I was gonna text u when I heard about the hurricane but I thought you'd be on the cruise with your girl.

I was.  Just docked an hour ago. It was great

Biggie Smiles

Storm missed my area entirely. The water was a little choppy at sea tho

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 09:49:35 AMStorm missed my area entirely. The water was a little choppy at sea tho
I don't watch the news, but I'm glad you're safe Biggie.
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Oak wasn't onboard doing cannonballs off the bow, was she?
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 09:49:35 AMStorm missed my area entirely. The water was a little choppy at sea tho

Good deal! I figured you were getting hammered!

My daughter said orlando area barely got above average rainfall.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 28, 2024, 11:22:27 AMOak wasn't onboard doing cannonballs off the bow, was she?

No. No nasty livestock allowed on the luxury cruise ship.

They did have on deck 8 a restaurant called "Pig and Anchor" which had a giant bronze pig at the entrance way which made me think of tPoTF... but only for about 3 seconds tho as I had far better things to do on my seven day cruise.

Bro, on Thursday we stopped for a 9 hour stay at the Grand Turks. I rented some ATVs and me and my girl went driving around the whole Island which was cool. But bro, the way these people live startled me for sure. It's a small island with a population of about 4500 people and there's not a single fast food restaurant or pizzeria anywhere. And we toured the entire island. The local restaurants were total hole in the walls and looked more like Truck stop restrooms than anywhere you'd want to grab a bite.

Gas was 7.45 a gallon. I nearly keeled over when I had to fill up the vehicles before returning them. Not because I cant afford it but because this island is littered with poverty and I can't imagine how these people are making it.

Amber Cove was a total shithole. Never again. They had a giant pool when you first get off the ship with swim up bars but the water was dirty as fuck! Used bandages and all kinds of shit floating around in the water. Me and My girl ordered one drink a piece and got the fuck outta dodge.

Bahamas was Eh... been there over 50 times in my life so there  was nothing to see there that I hadn't seen already.

Carnival Mardi Gras was nice but several of my Royal Caribbean cruises were better. Overall I gave this 7 day cruise a 3.5 out of 5 stars. But I'm a hard critic so take that with a grain of salt.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 28, 2024, 02:16:20 PMYeah... corruption does that to the little places.

All I could think about as I toured these run down neighborhoods, many of which appeared paritially destroyed after the last sequence of hurricanes, was the attitude of the smug self righteous, self entitled, dipshit libtards who love to call the USA shit because it is somehow the cool thing to do.

Pigs like Oak and some of those other misfits need to break from of their computer chairs every so often, travel the world, and see just how bad other people live. It was 101 degrees on Thursday and there wasn't a single window mounted AC or HVAC unit in ANY of the homes. There wasn't a single traffic light anywhere and donkeys roamed the roads aimlessly.

It was somewhat depressing when you left the tourist hotspot which is directly adjacent to the de-embarkation point

GFB

This isn't just for Frood who recently logged into BF again. Anyone that is here and has a profile on BF should sign in again and donate to the BF forum. As you all know 2024 are very challenging times for any forum to be maintained, so go over there and donate $10 measly dollars or more right now. BF will be happy, you will be happy too. BF will be great again. Its a win for all. New features and merchandise coming in October!!!

Frood

Getting admin to crave vagina instead of dingdongs is a better bet than me posting at BF ever again...

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview