Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GFB

Can you apologize to Adm. for that one on BF, Brent? he is not a predator. He is so amazing and nurturing with kids. I know this for a fact. I seen pictures of him with kids. He would never harm them. He would die for them. I can't the imaginations of you of you on here so messed up warped. He is not like this at all. Wish you could see the side I see of him the real him.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 28, 2024, 07:14:07 PMGetting admin to crave vagina instead of dingdongs is a better bet than me posting at BF ever again...

So what happened with avatar_Aryan ?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 07:17:12 PMSo what happened with avatar_Aryan ?

They cried about him calling Admin a pedophile so now he's banned. Breaky too
<t></t>

Frood

I was meant to be permabanned at BF but when I accidentally hit log in, I wasn't perma banned after all.

I guess Lurch isn't only a raging faggot, he's also a compulsive liar and spineless knuckldragging cuck.  :dontknow: 
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 28, 2024, 07:27:25 PMThey cried about him calling Admin a pedophile so now he's banned. Breaky too
they sure do make it a point to protect his pedophile ways

GFB

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 28, 2024, 07:27:25 PMThey cried about him calling Admin a pedophile so now he's banned. Breaky too
Alticus is considering banning you. For your constant attacks on Oak. Be thankful BF still likes you. You should just apologize to Oak already. This would please Alticus very much. Consider perhaps a donation as well.. it might improve your rep over there. Most don't like you.. you come off as a bit cuntish as Alticus has told me. Others agree with him. Its not hard to be nice Erica.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on September 28, 2024, 07:31:33 PMI was meant to be permabanned at BF but when I accidentally hit log in, I wasn't perma banned after all.

I guess Lurch isn't only a raging faggot, he's also a compulsive liar and spineless knuckldragging cuck.  :dontknow: 
Dang right he is.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview