Replies: 10930
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 09:44:30 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

B

Just More Gossip or Truth?

Started by BeeGeeFan, September 01, 2024, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 53 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash

Quote from: Herman on October 11, 2024, 08:36:59 PMDid it ever. BF is a totalitarian toilet.
Kinda like The Retard Farm would have looked like if all the mods were 150 pounds heavier and the place had been redecorated by the Queer Eye For The Straight Guy homos.

Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash

Quote from: Herman on October 11, 2024, 09:09:04 PMThe brother likes gals with big arses. The fruits on your toilet of a forum want to shower with little girls.

We will keep Lab Flaker. You can keep Apegirl.
They're already regretting their decision it seems. Total buyers remorse. Throwing all their toys out of the cot and screaming for mommy and daddy to pay them attention and money.

The panhandlers of Bank Street Ottawa had more pride in their little pinkies than these lot.

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2024, 10:35:42 PMhow many posts a day is BF logging these days?
You could ask how many times a day are you mentioned at the toilet and get the same answer.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on October 11, 2024, 10:38:05 PMYou could ask how many times a day are you mentioned at the toilet and get the same answer.
I'm like the forum version of Trump for those spazzoids  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2024, 10:35:42 PMhow many posts a day is BF logging these days?
Apparently not enough, which is why they're here lisping love letters at us.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2024, 09:57:31 PMHe sure did a lot for himself though

entered office with about 600K to his name

left office and is worth over 100 million. Funny how that happens on a 400K a year salary huh?
And very likely P.Diddy amounts of lubricant for when Big Mike pegs him like the faggy little bitch that he is.

Aunty Mabel's Cuntwash

They took old Joe from us???

No. Stop. Who will crapflood our shoutbox with shiny pictures of coins, wah.

Erica Mena

Is Admin still using young black minors as his avatar?
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2024, 10:43:29 PMDamn....  :laughinatu:

Oh goody. A VIP site supporter forum. A place where I can get to know a kiddie groomer up close and personal.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on October 11, 2024, 11:35:48 PMOh goody. A VIP site supporter forum. A place where I can get to know a kiddie groomer up close and personal.
Just look at Skidmarkmajor talking about silver and gold and stirring up Joe like a repetitive halfwit! They all seem very comfortable in each other's company.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 12, 2024, 12:02:30 AMJust look at Skidmarkmajor talking about silver and gold and stirring up Joe like a repetitive halfwit! They all seem very comfortable in each other's company.
Not too many people respond to Seamunchkin.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Breakdiva on October 11, 2024, 08:29:03 PMWhy not just leave? Why the drama queen attention seeking drunken dramatics?

Because you're a nigger. Thats why.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Such is life on October 11, 2024, 06:43:39 PMYou didn't leave, you were kicked out. Dumped

But I left. All on my own. And in spite of other asking me to come back, I stayed away.

Here, I constantly prodded others to leave. I supported each and every one who was panel abused directly and indirectly by BF. One by one, BF'ers became BC'ers thanks in no small part to ME!! It wasnt easy. Some times I felt lazy and didnt want to reply with posts like "Leave that shithole, you're better than that!" but I endeavored.

The road was long, the journey was arduous, but now, I have nearly single handedly azzraped BF's shitty little forum into oblivion! I AM THE GREATEST!!!!!  :drunk2:
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 11, 2024, 09:29:31 PMRemember about a month ago when the Harris campaign was supposed to be the campaign of joy?

lol -- that died pretty quick. Now it's the campaign of quintessential house niggers shaming the field niggers into voting Kamala beecuz she's the black wooman

obma sez you aint black if you dont vote Harris!!!  :crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview