The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Newsom vetoes controversial bill that would have given housing loans to illegal immigrants

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 08, 2024, 10:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Newsom vetoes controversial bill that would have given housing loans to illegal immigrants

California Gov. Gavin Newsom vetoed a controversial bill that would have given hundreds of thousands of dollars in housing loans to illegal immigrants.

Source: Newsom vetoes controversial bill that would have given housing loans to illegal immigrants

Oliver the Second

If we weren't so close to the election he would have signed it in a heartbeat.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

DKG

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 08, 2024, 11:00:38 AMIf we weren't so close to the election he would have signed it in a heartbeat.
hypocritical yes. Absolutely

but the beauty is that with this, slave reparations getting shot down and homeless camps suddenly being dismantled he, and by extension, the democratic party have managed to infuriate large swathes of their MeMeMeMe base and this will likely cost them

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

caskur

So what? If they manage to win the election they'll sign it then.

They are are true dickheads.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol