Replies: 10361
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:36:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Like WTF??? 5 0 5 1

Like WTF???

Started by Shen Li, September 08, 2024, 12:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on September 09, 2024, 02:35:03 AMHa ha, a lot of East Asian dudes aren't too happy sharing us with white guys either.

And the parents! You don't want to meet the parents... they have the look and intent of folks that are ready to commit a lynching. Lulz.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on September 09, 2024, 02:35:03 AMHa ha, a lot of East Asian dudes aren't too happy sharing us with white guys either.

Once a white guy has sushi, he'll never go back to white girl mushi.

It's in the Art of War or something...  :dontknow:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on September 09, 2024, 02:46:53 AMOnce a white guy has sushi, he'll never go back to white girl mushi.

It's in the Art of War or something...  :dontknow:

Both of my sisters married White men.

formosan

Boys never paid any attention to me when I was single.....Asian or Caucasian.
:sad:
Informative Informative x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

deport_liberals

Nobody yet mentioned...

No fat chicks!

Brent

Quote from: formosan on September 09, 2024, 12:18:17 PMBoys never paid any attention to me when I was single.....Asian or Caucasian.
:sad:
I don't believe that.

Odinson

One of the questions guys cant answer truthfully.

:s_laugh:

Brent

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 09, 2024, 12:33:15 PMNobody yet mentioned...

No fat chicks!
Their social lives are restricted to whining to forum owners.

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 09, 2024, 12:33:15 PMNobody yet mentioned...

No fat chicks!
Fat white chix really hate seeing white guys with East Asian chix.  :s_laugh:

formosan

Quote from: Odinson on September 09, 2024, 02:55:23 PMOne of the questions guys cant answer truthfully.

:s_laugh:

I'm not following Odi?

Odinson

Quote from: formosan on September 10, 2024, 11:40:24 AMI'm not following Odi?

We cant answer questions like that honestly without it being on the news.

We gotta be diplomatic.

Notice how they can openly discriminate like that against Asian men... Imagine if they said some other race.

You are in the same boat with us. :crampe:

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on September 10, 2024, 02:06:35 PMWe cant answer questions like that honestly without it being on the news.

We gotta be diplomatic.

Notice how they can openly discriminate like that against Asian men... Imagine if they said some other race.

You are in the same boat with us. :crampe:
Could you imagine if they were talking about camel jockeys or Blacks.

Blazor

Lol, White women don't date Asians cause of their small pee pees  :crampe:

My lil brother is gay, he dated a lot of Asians. He preferred those as they had small pee pees lol.

My ex dated a few Asians, she also said they all had small pee pees lol. She also said I was her biggest, teehee.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

formosan

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 11:44:21 AMLol, White women don't date Asians cause of their small pee pees  :crampe:

My lil brother is gay, he dated a lot of Asians. He preferred those as they had small pee pees lol.

My ex dated a few Asians, she also said they all had small pee pees lol. She also said I was her biggest, teehee.
:blushing:

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 11, 2024, 11:44:21 AMLol, White women don't date Asians cause of their small pee pees  :crampe:

Your family should get together and push him off a tall bridge.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List