Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Creed singer Scott Stapp is broke and blames Obama

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2014, 09:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Creed is my favourite hard rock band..

It is unfortunate, but it would seem Scott Stapp who I used to have a crush on, is using drugs again..

I hope he gets better.

TORONTO — Creed singer Scott Stapp said Thursday he's broke and homeless because he spoke out about U.S. president Barack Obama.

"In 2012, I was doing a promotional tour for my book and I went on Fox News. I expressed a little concern and disappointment with President Obama," Stapp said. "Within two months of that public statement, the IRS began to freeze my accounts."

In an interview that aired on The Roz and Mocha Show on Toronto's KiSS 92.5, Stapp said the IRS action "is definitely a result of me expressing my dissatisfaction with President Obama.

Absolutely 100 per cent," he said.

The IRS does not, however, suddenly seize bank accounts or assets.

The 41-year-old rocker posted a bizarre 15-minute video on his Facebook page Wednesday in which he claimed to be drug-free, sober, broke and living in a Holiday Inn.

Stapp also claimed in the video that someone hacked his bank account and transferred all his money.

"I didn't know whether I made the right decision by making that video," Stapp told KiSS 92.5, "but I just followed my heart and wanted to make sure my kids, whom I haven't been able to see or speak with in about nine weeks, knew the truth."

Even though Creed sold more than 50 million records worldwide, Stapp said he currently has $616 in cash.

"People that I thought were on the same team, as well as my record company, as well as family, took advantage of me financially," he insisted.

Scott Stapp in the past and recently

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-05/enhanced/webdr04/8/16/enhanced-6684-1399580771-3.jpg">

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/26/23886B4A00000578-2850888-image-42_1417035062197.jpg">

Anonymous

^Boo fucking hoo!! Another, grossly, overpaid, greedy, self-indulgent, self-absorbed celebutard hits rock bottom. The left bitches about a few highly paid CEO's making high salaries making "excessive" salaries, but at least they are usually well-educated professionals, employ many people in good jobs which contribute to the well-being of society and are very philanthropic. Celebutards like this Creed idiot make more $$ than CEO's don't employ anyone besides drug dealers, don't pay corporate taxes, often no property tax and spend their disgustingly high incomes on their greedy selves.

One thing I will say about this particular moron, is that unlike Neil Young or Leo Dicaprio he's not a hypocrite. He's not telling us to reduce our consumption or accusing others of greed while living a carbon-intensive, decadent, jetsetting lifestyle.

Anonymous

Fuck, now the Iron Ch!nk is really pissed. The complete double standard by the occutard leftists on the subject of compensation. If you are uneducated, don't employ people, don't pay taxes, but you are a cheesy singer or actor making more than a CEO, you are a good person.

QuoteCompensation: CEO Vs. Celebrities – Occupy Wallstreet?

As most of you are aware, this is a website geared mostly towards improving your understanding and skills in the stock market.  However, every now and then we'll bring you a non-market article such as this:

Oprah made three times as much as the top CEO of 2011?  Tyler Perry made more than the top CEO?   Lady Gaga made about the same as the top CEO?  Are their careers more important than the average CEO? Why are they not greedy (instead they are loved by the masses), but CEO's are greedy and evil and wrong?  Justin Bieber, ranked number 26 on the celebrity list made more money at the age of 17 than all, but the top 3 CEO's?    I'd love to see the top 1% with a breakdown of business CEO's vs Celebrity actors, musicians, athletes, etc...but I have yet to read (or find) such a report or article.  It appears the cream of the crop for the 1% is easily Hollywood.

[Related -Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Dividend Stock Analysis]

Oprah, the top paid celebrity, is the woman who doesn't pay taxes on her California mansion (in a state that really really really needs more tax dollars) because she claims she doesn't live there, just visits during the year, which helps her avoid paying it.  Greedy?  No, because she isn't a CEO of a major company and she gives out free car's on her former TV show that you could only accept if you paid the $7k tax burden.

It is rumored that Kim Kardashian makes about $10,000 just for a tweet (and she can have someone else send out the tweet).  She makes about $12 million a year (per the link at the end of this paragraph).  Oil companies are evil, right? According to the Forbes list above, she actually makes more money than the CEO of ConocoPhillips (COP), James Mulva.   Anyone want to take a guess which of these two runs an organization that employs more people? Anyone want to take a guess which of these two is more loved by the masses?  Here is a link for those spending countless hours protesting those greedy Wall Street fat-cats who also enjoy watching the Kardashians.  You can see how much Kim makes while you're spending time pointing the finger at Wall Street CEO's.  How Much Kim Kardashian Makes While You Protest

[Related -The Importance Of Pricing And Valuation In Dividend Investing]

See the problem is many more than a handful (obviously this is my own estimate) of the 99% spend too much time watching Kim Kardashian because she was born with a famous father and good physical genetics which in turn makes her more money, only in America.  Every time you watch her show, you vote. Every time you watch her show, you give her more ratings. You give her more ratings which in turn makes her more money while you waste hours of your life that could possibly be used towards making a career for yourself and your family? Maybe sacrificing watching her show (I'm sure it's fantastic) and spend that time improving yourself in some way to make you a stronger candidate for a company. Maybe spend that time trying to work towards starting your own company, so you can pay yourself for your own hard work?

It appears it pays to be a friendly and loving (therefore not overpaid or attacked by the masses) celebrity that everyone envies so nobody talks about their compensation versus a greedy and evil CEO who is paid too much for clearly doing nothing beneficial at all....nothing.  Only in America.

http://www.istockanalyst.com/finance/story/5505172/compensation-ceo-vs-celebrities-occupy-wallstreet">http://www.istockanalyst.com/finance/st ... wallstreet">http://www.istockanalyst.com/finance/story/5505172/compensation-ceo-vs-celebrities-occupy-wallstreet

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Creed is an awful band like Nickelback.

Whether you like their tunes is hardly the point. Try and pay attention Gary.

ghost

I'd say it's more of a mental breakdown due to years of drug abuse and alcohol, than Obama.

The singer says his wife -- who has filed for divorce -- is trying to get him committed, falsely accusing him of doing meth and showing signs of paranoia. Her divorce docs reportedly contain text messages from Stapp which say, among other things, "Florida is not safe. Biological weapons on the way."

Stapp sent another text which read, "I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA is behind Alcoholics Anonymous." And he warns, "God created you and now God is ending you."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/26/creeds-scott-stapp-rant-video-creed-divorce/#ixzz3KTOsXTGA">http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/26/creeds-sc ... z3KTOsXTGA">http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/26/creeds-scott-stapp-rant-video-creed-divorce/#ixzz3KTOsXTGA

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"I'd say it's more of a mental breakdown due to years of drug abuse and alcohol, than Obama.

The singer says his wife -- who has filed for divorce -- is trying to get him committed, falsely accusing him of doing meth and showing signs of paranoia. Her divorce docs reportedly contain text messages from Stapp which say, among other things, "Florida is not safe. Biological weapons on the way."

Stapp sent another text which read, "I wouldn't doubt it if the CIA is behind Alcoholics Anonymous." And he warns, "God created you and now God is ending you."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/26/creeds-scott-stapp-rant-video-creed-divorce/#ixzz3KTOsXTGA">http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/26/creeds-sc ... z3KTOsXTGA">http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/26/creeds-scott-stapp-rant-video-creed-divorce/#ixzz3KTOsXTGA

Blaming Obama and the example you gave would certainly make one believe it is a mental breakdown..

I really like Creed and I was so happy when they r3eunited for the Full Circle album and tour..

I saw Scott Stapp in a solo concert, but I would like to see another Creed reunion..

Let's pray he gets the help he needs and gets better.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"I'd say it's more of a mental breakdown due to years of drug abuse and alcohol, than Obama.

Oh, I think that's a pretty safe bet ghost. Harper must be out to get me because I opposed Canada's involvement in Iraq and just recently the RCMP gave me a speeding ticket. ac_toofunny

Asian Pride

"Blowing money like a Rock Star" isn't a stereotype.  It's true!  Just like Negroes love fried chicken, rock stars love blowing 'fat stacks' of cash...

The thing is, "Rock Star" does not come with life long job security...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride""Blowing money like a Rock Star" isn't a stereotype.  It's true!  Just like Negroes love fried chicken, rock stars love blowing 'fat stacks' of cash...

The thing is, "Rock Star" does not come with life long job security...

Then you can send the Creeder some money. Personally, I hope he dies.

Asian Pride

I won't send him a dime!

He can either get a "normal" job, like most people, or up his shit and put out new tunes that people buy...

Simple as that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I won't send him a dime!

He can either get a "normal" job, like most people, or up his shit and put out new tunes that people buy...

Simple as that.

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

Asian Pride

It's tough to fall from where you once were...  Robert Downey Jr. went from top of the world, to wandering around the neighbourhood, in nothing but his underwear, high on crack, breaking into his neighbours home and falling asleep in bed with their 12 year old daughter...  That's right!

He's picked himself up, and is doing quite well now, it seems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"It's tough to fall from where you once were...  Robert Downey Jr. went from top of the world, to wandering around the neighbourhood, in nothing but his underwear, high on crack, breaking into his neighbours home and falling asleep in bed with their 12 year old daughter...  That's right!

He's picked himself up, and is doing quite well now, it seems.

I could NOT care less about the lives of celebutards like Downey or the fucking creeder. I hate them all!! acc_devil

Asian Pride

They are what they are.  Some people think their shit must smell like roses.  I know it doesn't.  They are doing a job for a paycheque like anyone else.  They just happen to be on TV...