Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

GOD Bless the Future King and Queen

Started by caskur, September 09, 2024, 03:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

And what a stunning family they are too.

A glimmer of hope in these very dark times. Just what the doctor ordered.

avatar_Erica Mena might appreciate this wonderful piece of history.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Fuck the royal family. These cunts need to get a job. This is 2024 people!
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Lokmar

Glad to see the royals are getting better looking. The batch from Elizabeth's loins were butt ugly!

Kate seems like a genuinely good person. I'm glad she's recovering.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I'm grateful that Harry and Megan can't get on the throne.  Christ, can you just imagine those two?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Gilbertbog on September 10, 2024, 08:16:36 PMnearly all including Practical child Items: mom or dad Advice

Cozy and functionality are key While it pops to your your child items. In this post, we collect recommendations from parents on the nearly all comfortable and practical goods they have discovered. Learn about products that ensure your baby's comfort, from soft, breathable fabrics to comfortable designs that support healthy growing. Learn why these products are seen as useful, with aspects like easy cleaning, multi-functionality, and sturdiness. Caregivers reveal their top finds, it as plush an infant slings, adjustable high chairs, and functional changing bags, and clarify why these items have made a difference in their daily activities. our blog will help you identify items that not only fulfill your baby's coziness demands but also ensure your routine easier. Regardless of No matter if you are purchasing for basics or wanting to improve your an infant equipment, these elder-permitted suggestions will help you to the best choices.

Mild Weather Infant Headwear
Compact Infant Carriers and Ways to Select the Perfect One 757587b

Got any recommendations for clearing out a nigger infestation?

Herman

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Wow, when did the site get invaded?  And why didn't the border wall stop this??

Shen Li

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 11, 2024, 12:55:26 AMWow, when did the site get invaded?  And why didn't the border wall stop this??
The admin is a Democrat.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

caskur

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 10, 2024, 01:48:22 PMI'm grateful that Harry and Megan can't get on the throne.  Christ, can you just imagine those two?

I think they would be assassinated if that ever happened.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 10, 2024, 07:47:37 AMFuck the royal family. These cunts need to get a job. This is 2024 people!

They are care takers of a thousand years of architecture and art treasures and virgin habitat and work twice as hard as you their whole lives.

Shut uppa ya face.
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on September 11, 2024, 10:44:42 AMThey are care takers of a thousand years of architecture and art treasures and virgin habitat and work twice as hard as you their whole lives.

Shut uppa ya face.

Most think that the Royals are professional thieves...I tend to concur with most people.

By the by Caskur...I posted you an amazing reply over at VF on the same subject xx
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 06:15:35 PMMost think that the Royals are professional thieves...I tend to concur with most people.

By the by Caskur...I posted you an amazing reply over at VF on the same subject xx

I get my 8 gigs back on the 14th... at the moment i can barely tap out a post on my smart TV right now.... So I will address it properly on the 14th.
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on September 11, 2024, 09:10:05 PMI get my 8 gigs back on the 14th... at the moment i can barely tap out a post on my smart TV right now.... So I will address it properly on the 14th.

8 gigs? I'm on limitless for around $60.00 a month. That runs all devices and streaming services. You need to invest in a better service provider ol' gal! Lol