Replies: 10334
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:11:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Harris-Trump Debate Was Rigged. ABC Whistleblower Claims Surface

Started by Shen Li, September 13, 2024, 01:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

I didn't see the American debate, but I would not be surprised in the least. The US media for the most part is a big money libtard joke.

Quote"I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked," one person claimed on X, platform formerly known as Twitter.
https://x.com/DocNetyoutube/status/1834280373230207089?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1834280373230207089%7Ctwgr%5E88bb60eabe8f7727359a31659dae131bb0711fa8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesnownews.com%2Fworld%2Fus%2Fus-news%2Fkamala-harris-donald-trump-debate-was-rigged-abc-whistleblower-claims-surface-article-113302886
QuoteThe user added that the said affidavit 'states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage'.

"I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out."
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/kamala-harris-donald-trump-debate-was-rigged-abc-whistleblower-claims-surface/ar-AA1qtsvE

Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 View List

Shen Li

One of the moderators was a sorority sister of Hairyass?? Like WTF is wrong with the US.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 13, 2024, 01:54:00 AMAre you watching this J ?? ^^^

Yes I thought the moderators were biased avatar_Lab Flaker Lab Flaker.

However Trump became unhinged at the debate & if he wanted to gain new voters he should have resorted to "It's the Economy Stupid". That was Bill Clinton's line in the 1992 election.

Or "Are you better off now than 4 years ago?"

Aside from the bias tho, the debates required 2 or 3 appearances not just 1.

1 for the domestic economy and 1 for foreign policy. The debate format was certainly flawed.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

JOE

New polls indicate that the debate did not change voter intentions if at all:

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/donald-trump-kamala-harris-debate-polls

No fewer than 47% intend to vote for Trump & no fewer than 48% for Harris.

As has been indicated before this election will be decided by a handful of voters in a few swing states.

So party which can turn out their supporters wins.

Until then the election is a toss up.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: JOE on September 13, 2024, 07:07:32 AMYes I thought the moderators were biased avatar_Lab Flaker Lab Flaker.

However Trump became unhinged at the debate & if he wanted to gain new voters he should have resorted to "It's the Economy Stupid". That was Bill Clinton's line in the 1992 election.

1 for the domestic economy and 1 for foreign policy. The debate format was certainly flawed.

We're going around in circles here Joe. If he appeared "unhinged", well surely that's because he wasn't expecting a fucking foursome debate now huh? Am I coming in clear??

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 13, 2024, 01:54:00 AMAre you watching this J ?? ^^^
Why would you invite Joe into any discussion. As soon as he shows up it's ruined.

Brent

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on September 13, 2024, 07:07:32 AMYes I thought the moderators were biased avatar_Lab Flaker Lab Flaker.

Sweetie, nobody reads your off topic posts. I do, but I close my eyes and think about your adorable little bald spot. :wub1:
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

CNN appears as a bastion of unbiased journalistic integrity compared to ABC. CNN was fair during the Biden and Trump debate. I was pleasantly surprised.
gay, conservative and proud

Lab Flaker

Quote from: DKG on September 13, 2024, 10:14:12 AMWhy would you invite Joe into any discussion. As soon as he shows up it's ruined.

About 15 minutes prior in another thread he was going on about Trump being unhinged during the debate...those videos pretty much summed up what I was trying to explain to him...namely the 3-on-1.

Don't picture it as an "invite", but rather a bog-wash...grabbing a person's head and shoving it into the toilet bowl and flushing.

Shen Li

Quote from: Brent on September 13, 2024, 12:55:27 PMIf this is proven true, Democrats will call it misinformation. Prog money is never held accountable for their misdeeds.
The American msm is denying that illegal Haitian migrants in Springfield are eating pets. The city manager says it's unproven. In other words, he doesn't believe the people in his city.
Agree Agree x 2 View List