The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Well there goes that - SHE BOMBED

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 14, 2024, 08:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Gets a little too big for her bridges after that propped performance on the debate stage and completely bombs her first interview without her service dog by her side  :crampe:

"what do you think about Pennsylvania"

I think Pennsylvania is a state. It exists next to other states and it begins with a P. People have lawns there and they have voices. And when they are talking, you can hear those voices. And we all have to remember that

what a fucking moron. Bring the corpse back. This one is far worse.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

genuinely curious

Just thought of something... if she proves to ne too much of a liability to the dems and they are forced to oust her, does Wallz inherit the Beijing Biden warchest as presumptive nominee? And will the democrats stomach another palace coup so close to the election?

DKG

Quote from: genuinely curious on September 19, 2024, 06:21:47 AMJust thought of something... if she proves to ne too much of a liability to the dems and they are forced to oust her, does Wallz inherit the Beijing Biden warchest as presumptive nominee? And will the democrats stomach another palace coup so close to the election?
The Dems are stuck with Harris. They will not worry about bombing interviews anymore. Her campaign team just will not let her do anymore interviews.

Policy details will come after tens of thousands of illegals and dead people in swing states have voted for her.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: genuinely curious on September 19, 2024, 06:21:47 AMJust thought of something... if she proves to ne too much of a liability to the dems and they are forced to oust her, does Wallz inherit the Beijing Biden warchest as presumptive nominee? And will the democrats stomach another palace coup so close to the election?
They are hoping the phony polls and endorsements ditzy airheads will drag her over the finish line

and if that doesn't work, they'll have the millions of fake ballots that suddenly appear at 3:00am ready to roll

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 09:23:44 AMThey are hoping the phony polls and endorsements ditzy airheads will drag her over the finish line

and if that doesn't work, they'll have the millions of fake ballots that suddenly appear at 3:00am ready to roll
Count them after GOP scrutineers have been sent home.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 20, 2024, 09:26:11 AMCount them after GOP scrutineers have been sent home.
That's if they even allow the GOP scrutineers in at all. What you think all the fascism claims is for?

They are a threat to democracy with all their crazy ideas that only citizens and people who are alive can vote. And this B.S about democrats only being allowed one vote per person? Despicable and racist!

hard Я

Quote from: DKG on September 20, 2024, 09:21:19 AMThe Dems are stuck with Harris. They will not worry about bombing interviews anymore. Her campaign team just will not let her do anymore interviews.

Policy details will come after tens of thousands of illegals and dead people in swing states have voted for her.
They already got somewhat of an airing though; they bore a suspicious resemblance to Biden's campaign notes, which is weird considering Harris has been wittering on about a "new way forward". Oh, and the wildly popular tax policies she stole from Trump's campaign promises of course, can't forget those.

With tens of thousands of votes already in the can I would have thought they were stuck with Biden to tell you the honest truth. If you recall, there were a number of states where the democrats stood to lose outright with the candidate if he dropped out, those votes could not be subject to a "do-over" even without the aforementioned states stringent laws about deadlines for swapping out one candidate for another. It's why they coronated Kamala in the first place, arguing that it was the Biden/Harris ticket that received the votes for the presumptive presidential spot, and not the individuals themselves.

Because Harris wasn't running for president when those votes were cast. No, those votes were for a second Biden presidency, with Harris running at VP. And to be clear, it isn't lost on me just how hollow the claims of "democracy is on the ballot" are when the DNC can just arbitrarily swap out a candidate and expect the votes already submitted to be transferred over, right along with the campaign donations that were made to Biden.

I don't think they are "stuck" with Harris at all. They did it once already, what's stopping them from doing it again? "Sorry Kamalflaps, but we think you're as big a liability to our chances of beating Trump as the kiddie sniffer was...  Wallz gets the warchest and you can get the fuck out." Then a couple of phonecalls to CNN, MSN and NYT to give them their new talking points, a Hollywood stooge or three. It would be as easy as handing a shiny new Palestinian flag bto your average leftie college student - they wouldn't barely even notice they were trampling over a pile of recently discarded BLM regalia.

Please... feel free to change my mind.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 09:23:44 AMThey are hoping the phony polls and endorsements ditzy airheads will drag her over the finish line

Riiiight, and three months ago they were convinced they had it in the bag for Biden... and for much the same reasons.

I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped he like a sack of steaming shit. If she fucks up royally enough. They were sure quick on the calls for a rematch in the wake of the ABC debate and I put it to you they wouldn't have done so if they truly thought Kumgargler had nailed the performance effectively and without question. Even with the weight of the propaganda apparatus behind her, her polling suffered the most negligible of bumps in the weeks that followed; not reports are emerging to the extent of the rigging that took place behind the scenes (curating the questions with her office beforehand, assurances she would not be fact checked, et al) and even CNN is taking the piss out of her post debate interviews.

Maybe the October Surprise is yet another palace coup. With no definitive argument on offer as to why they are incapable of it, I have to consider it an option. Maybe Garraty has an idea on its potential validity because I sure wouldn't put it past them if there's a possibility of shoehorning in someone the party faithful is (a) unfamiliar with and (b) isn't so unpleasant to listen to for extended periods. For the average dem and swing voter I mean.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 14, 2024, 08:57:03 AMGets a little too big for her bridges after that propped performance on the debate stage and completely bombs her first interview without her service dog by her side  :crampe:

"what do you think about Pennsylvania"

I think Pennsylvania is a state. It exists next to other states and it begins with a P. People have lawns there and they have voices. And when they are talking, you can hear those voices. And we all have to remember that

what a fucking moron. Bring the corpse back. This one is far worse.

That was some mind numbing cringe. I bet that bitch cant cook worth a fuck either.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview