The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Fact checking this animal

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 14, 2024, 09:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Brent on September 15, 2024, 04:13:03 PMIt's a five minute tourist attraction.
I grew up ninety minutes North of the Falls. I have been there many times. Some cool bars if you are young. Kids will like the museums and amusement parks.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on September 16, 2024, 09:57:46 AMI grew up ninety minutes North of the Falls. I have been there many times. Some cool bars if you are young. Kids will like the museums and amusement parks.

We didn't grow up very far from each other...across the snow nigger line.  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2024, 10:29:36 AMWe didn't grow up very far from each other...across the snow nigger line.  :pardon:
Western New York in the greater Buffalo area?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2024, 02:12:22 PMMichigan, dawg...
I think you didn't mention that before.

I've talked to Dove about the wolverine state. I used to cross at the Ambassador Bridge when I used to drive to Florida. I never spent much time there. It was usually gas and go.  Frankly, there is not much to see in the metro Detroit area. No offense to you or Dove.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: DKG on September 17, 2024, 11:09:05 AMI think you didn't mention that before.

I've talked to Dove about the wolverine state. I used to cross at the Ambassador Bridge when I used to drive to Florida. I never spent much time there. It was usually gas and go.  Frankly, there is not much to see in the metro Detroit area. No offense to you or Dove.

Detroit... no offense taken.  :good:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview