The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mexican government buses migrants to US border as illegal immigration becomes top election issue

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 14, 2024, 02:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Mexican government buses migrants to US border as illegal immigration becomes top election issue

The Mexican government has started busing migrants directly to the U.S. border as part of a new program launched last month.

Source: Mexican government buses migrants to US border as illegal immigration becomes top election issue

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on September 14, 2024, 02:31:11 PMMexican government buses migrants to US border as illegal immigration becomes top election issue

The Mexican government has started busing migrants directly to the U.S. border as part of a new program launched last month.

Source: Mexican government buses migrants to US border as illegal immigration becomes top election issue

Another reason to vote for Trump.

Lokmar

We should invade Mexico again. Kill ALL their cartel AND politicians, then arm the entire remaining populace with weapons of war.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol