Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Pierre Pollivere

Started by Herman, September 08, 2023, 09:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Will you defend freedom? Or do you want Trudeau and his ivory tower elites to keep expanding government control?

Freedoms are under attack in Canada after 9 years of Trudeau. Justine wants to control the information you see and hear. Unacceptable.

These are your two options.

Pierre Poilievre will work hard to make Canada the freest country on earth.

Freedom of speech, freedom to control what you see on the internet, and freedom to hold your own views are all suffering under Trudeau's radical agenda.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Pitbull Pollivere does it to another prog media mutt.

Herman

Herman

Oerdin

When are you guys going to get rid of that piece of shit?

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Maybe the Canadian civil war will break out before the American one.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Pierre Poiliever has promised to limit immigration to ensure population growth remains below the growth in housing construction.

I was reluctant to vote Conservative before, but now that we finally have a national leader vowing to do something about the immigration mess Trudeau created, I am enthusiastically voting Tory next year.

Berry Sweet

I'm voting for Pierre in the next federal election.

BC Provincial elections is this October.  I will be voting for the Cons.

I've had enough of this Liberal nonsense.  The only people who are voting Liberals are the ones who have something to hide, or want to continue living a blind life of destruction to themselves.  Imagine voting in a government just because you want the tax payers to foot the bill to have your penis chopped off.  They should pay for it themselves.  Those surgeries aren't cheap and most docs have no clue what they are doing...people are dying from these surgeries gone wrong.  Get a loan and pay for your self mutilation with your own funds.

I'm tired of having to feel sorry some complete retards.  The Crayola cartel has destroyed everything LGBT has fought for over the years.  Majority of those people in today's sense, are the losers that didn't fit in, in middle or high school.  They didn't even try.  They just sat around being an imbecile.  That's no one else's fault but theirs.

Thiel

Quote from: Berry Sweet on September 15, 2024, 07:54:24 PMI'm voting for Pierre in the next federal election.

I've had enough of this Liberal nonsense.  The only people who are voting Liberals are the ones who have something to hide, or want to continue living a blind life of destruction to themselves.  Imagine voting in a government just because you want the tax payers to foot the bill to have your penis chopped off.  They should pay for it themselves.  Those surgeries aren't cheap and most docs have no clue what they are doing...people are dying from these surgeries gone wrong.  Get a loan and pay for your self mutilation with your own funds.

I'm tired of having to feel sorry some complete retards.  The Crayola cartel has destroyed everything LGBT has fought for over the years.  Majority of those people in today's sense, are the losers that didn't fit in, in middle or high school.  They didn't even try.  They just sat around being an imbecile.  That's no one else's fault but theirs.
You will have to wait a year to fire the Liberals. They know they will lose, so they will delay the inevitable.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

Quote from: Berry Sweet on September 15, 2024, 07:54:24 PMI'm voting for Pierre in the next federal election.

I read BC is having an election soon. Go any party except the NDP.

I am going to the Canadian embassy to vote in next year's federal election. I too want to fire True Dope.

The crayola cartel, that is accurate and funny as fuck. The tranny nonsense is nauseating. I am not pretending a man is a woman and I don't want to see biological males next to me in restrooms.

Berry Sweet

These men need to stop being freaks.  They dont even try to pass as a woman.

It's completely disrespectful to those who are actually suffering from the disorder.  Those people who have trans'd to the other sex, have actually taken the time to look and act the part...and they pass.  I respect those people trying to live with the disorder.  But for those who are doing it for attention, they can fuck right off.  They have no idea how much this is gonna come back to bite them in the ass.

Shen Li

Quote from: Berry Sweet on September 16, 2024, 12:25:52 AMThese men need to stop being freaks.  They dont even try to pass as a woman.

It's completely disrespectful to those who are actually suffering from the disorder.  Those people who have trans'd to the other sex, have actually taken the time to look and act the part...and they pass.  I respect those people trying to live with the disorder.  But for those who are doing it for attention, they can fuck right off.  They have no idea how much this is gonna come back to bite them in the ass.
I don't care what they do. However, absolutely no surgeries or hormone blockers for children.