Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Putin threatens war with NATO as Russian military aircraft spotted off Alaska

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 15, 2024, 04:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 08:32:54 PMHave you sent your apartheid era cons back to the South African president yet Joe?

PS: the postal service is in a shambles, you may have to send it via an independent mailing service.

Can the typical south African Native White or Black afford a gold coin avatar_Lab Flaker Lab Flaker?

From the videos I've seen on YT most people who live there seem kinda poor.

But maybe that's a misconception?
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Saying the Russians are weak because they haven't annihilated the Ukes as of yet is a serious miscalculation and is tantamount to saying Israel is weak because it has taken nearly a full year and they haven't taken down a group of rag tag freedom fighters. Does anyone in their right mind believe that Gazans are holding their own against the overwhelming superiority of the IDF?

The Russians are attempting to appease the court of world opinion. Which, in my opinion is always a mistake because it's an effort where you never prevail, but I'm certain they are doing it none-the-less.

Had Putin gone in balls to the wall they'd have rolled over the Ukrainians in less than 6 months.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2024, 08:31:17 PMPutin is not going to surrender just because Ukraine can reach Moscow with missiles.

that would be a dumb maneuver because we all know that if Putin does come to the table he'll be pressed with terms NO ONE in his position could ever agree to. Why? Because the vermin in the industrial war complex that control the puppets in gov does not want the war to end

This is saddam hussien all over again. Saddam was accused of having weapons of mass destruction and no matter how much and how often or to what extent he allowed the weapons inspectors access to his alleged WMDs they were going to pin him to that accusation.

it's a total rewind of the playbook, only this time, with a nuclear armed power capable of contributing to the destruction of life as we know it.

It isn't a surrender if all you do is ask for negotiations on a cease fire.  The smart thing for Putin to do is push out the Ukrainians that are holding Russian territory and then call for a cease fire.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2024, 08:40:43 PMSaying the Russians are weak because they haven't annihilated the Ukes as of yet is a serious miscalculation and is tantamount to saying Israel is weak because it has taken nearly a full year and they haven't taken down a group of rag tag freedom fighters. Does anyone in their right mind believe that Gazans are holding their own against the overwhelming superiority of the IDF?

The Russians are attempting to appease the court of world opinion. Which, in my opinion is always a mistake because it's an effort where you never prevail, but I'm certain they are doing it none-the-less.

Had Putin gone in balls to the wall they'd have rolled over the Ukrainians in less than 6 months.

Doesn't matter how poor their military is.

They got Nukes.

They have to end this War for the Greater Good of World Peace and to prevent world annihilation.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on September 15, 2024, 08:36:17 PMAnd thats what I think happens when Trump gets back in.

If the bombs start falling on Moscow tho, look for a MAJOR escalation. Maybe not nukes but I guarantee you you'll see a barrage of heavy bombers dropping big shit on Ukraine at the very LEAST.

The Russian Air Force has been degraded via attrition and their capability to bring bombers in has suffered accordingly.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 15, 2024, 08:38:21 PMHe might be ex-KGB, but he isn't psychotic enough to consider use of nukes. 

I honestly wouldn't put it past him! He has that Napoleon complex about him.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 15, 2024, 08:40:51 PMIt isn't a surrender if all you do is ask for negotiations on a cease fire.  The smart thing for Putin to do is push out the Ukrainians that are holding Russian territory and then call for a cease fire.

I'm pretty sure he's already taken all the land he asserted was Russian when Tucker Carlson interviewed him.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 15, 2024, 08:40:51 PMIt isn't a surrender if all you do is ask for negotiations on a cease fire.  The smart thing for Putin to do is push out the Ukrainians that are holding Russian territory and then call for a cease fire.
The US will not allow for such terms to come to fruition. Not with a democrat lackey in the chair

Democrats will bring us full circle to what started this war to begin with. Ukraine gets to join NATO and place missiles at Putin's doorstep and Putin just eats it. Thus betraying every life he lost in this conflict

you think that doesn't cause a military coup resulting in his assassination?

Bro -- Put the man in a no win situation and you better believe nukes will start flying. If I'm going down I'm taking as many of my enemies with me as possible. I'm sure this guy is thinking the same

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 15, 2024, 08:43:11 PMThe Russian Air Force has been degraded via attrition and their capability to bring bombers in has suffered accordingly.

We just turned back on of their bombers near Alaska. They do have them and they do fly, no matter how shitty their air force is. As far as ordinance, I've no doubt they have shit tons of dumb bombs.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 15, 2024, 08:40:43 PMHad Putin gone in balls to the wall they'd have rolled over the Ukrainians in less than 6 months.

He did go in Balls to the Wall at first.  He wanted a George Bush Iraq style walk over, but if you recall, the multiple convoys making for Kiev all stalled because the Russian Military basically sucks and the Ukies put up resistance the Russians didn't expect.

At this point the Russians should give up the Donetsk region and the Ukies should withdraw from Kursk and call it a fucking day.
Dislike Dislike x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Ok, a lot of folks are replying to me at the same time so let me create this post for the sake of brevity.

Flaker, Putin is as much Napoleon as I am as much the Pope.

Lokmar, he would want the land that he lost back along with what other territory he could gain.

Biggie, you can't always worry about what goes through the mind of others.  Putin has options, but using nukes isn't one of them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 15, 2024, 08:49:52 PMHe did go in Balls to the Wall at first.  He wanted a George Bush Iraq style walk over, but if you recall, the multiple convoys making for Kiev all stalled because the Russian Military basically sucks and the Ukies put up resistance the Russians didn't expect.

Really? I don't remember that. Or maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. But I'll take your word for it as I have never known you to be misinformed about such things

anyway though, the US puppeteers will never allow a peace process between these two countries. The conflict is exactly the money pit they want.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on September 15, 2024, 08:45:53 PMWe just turned back on of their bombers near Alaska. They do have them and they do fly, no matter how shitty their air force is. As far as ordinance, I've no doubt they have shit tons of dumb bombs.

But getting those bombers past our defenses would be very challenging.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: JOE on September 15, 2024, 08:40:08 PMCan the typical south African Native White or Black afford a gold coin avatar_Lab Flaker Lab Flaker?

From the videos I've seen on YT most people who live there seem kinda poor.

But maybe that's a misconception?

During apartheid most typical South Africans could afford a lot Joe. It was only those that had 10 plus wives with 20 plus children that felt the real pinch.

These days it's "reverse apartheid" that's crippled an entire nation.

But we digress...back to the Pootin!

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 15, 2024, 08:52:55 PMBut getting those bombers past our defenses would be very challenging.

I expect if this situation evolves because of bombs on Moscow, high altitude carpet bombing of Kiev will be a reality. They'll take out whatever air defenses are around Kiev with a barrage of missiles, then the bombers do their job.