The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Putin threatens war with NATO as Russian military aircraft spotted off Alaska

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 15, 2024, 04:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 15, 2024, 08:51:51 PMOk, a lot of folks are replying to me at the same time so let me create this post for the sake of brevity.

Flaker, Putin is as much Napoleon as I am as much the Pope.

Lokmar, he would want the land that he lost back along with what other territory he could gain.

Biggie, you can't always worry about what goes through the mind of others.  Putin has options, but using nukes isn't one of them.

My point is, he already has what he said he wanted so when Trump gets in, Putin will be given a choice:
1. Keep what you have and whats left of Ukraine joins NATO
2. Trump allows no holds barred prosecution of the war, including NATO involvement.

Personally, I want WW3.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lokmar on September 15, 2024, 10:16:00 PMMy point is, he already has what he said he wanted so when Trump gets in, Putin will be given a choice:
2. Trump allows no holds barred prosecution of the war, including NATO involvement.

Personally, I want WW3.

Napoleon complex as in his diminutive height. Little-man syndrome...you know, like Stalin? They all start busting out the "big guns" because of their vertical challenge in situation life. Platform shoes should remain exclusively for the chicks!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 15, 2024, 08:51:51 PMOk, a lot of folks are replying to me at the same time so let me create this post for the sake of brevity.

Flaker, Putin is as much Napoleon as I am as much the Pope.

Lokmar, he would want the land that he lost back along with what other territory he could gain.

Biggie, you can't always worry about what goes through the mind of others.  Putin has options, but using nukes isn't one of them.

Napoleon complex as in his diminutive height. Little-man syndrome...you know, like Stalin? They all start busting out the "big guns" because of their vertical challenge in situation life. Platform shoes should remain exclusively for the chicks!

Lab Flaker

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 15, 2024, 11:12:55 PM

:s_laugh:

Best hope no one like me and my inverted micro wiener racist energy gets in. I'll push the fukin button PRONTO!!!!!

Funny Funny x 2 View List

Shen Li

The Bidumb/Hairyass(dumb and dumber) wants long rang missiles in Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't have the tech to use them so them would be guided by the US.

Biggz talked about something really big if the Dems think they are going to lose. Hairyass started a proxy war and now they want a direct confrontation with Russia.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on September 16, 2024, 12:06:02 AMThe Bidumb/Hairyass(dumb and dumber) wants long rang missiles in Ukraine. Ukraine doesn't have the tech to use them so them would be guided by the US.

This is scary.

This war has to stop.

It's ok if it's just a scare tactic but if they actually go ahead & do it...

....insane.

Totally against it avatar_Shen Li Shen

At some point it's not worth it to save Ukraine & especially to get every sq in of their territory back.

Call it the day & end this war.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on September 15, 2024, 10:13:34 PMI expect if this situation evolves because of bombs on Moscow, high altitude carpet bombing of Kiev will be a reality. They'll take out whatever air defenses are around Kiev with a barrage of missiles, then the bombers do their job.

I don't believe they have enough ordinance to accomplish that. 
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on September 15, 2024, 10:16:00 PMMy point is, he already has what he said he wanted so when Trump gets in, Putin will be given a choice:

Personally, I want WW3.

Yeesh, suicidal much?

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 16, 2024, 09:35:23 PMI don't believe they have enough ordinance to accomplish that. 

Sure they do. I bet they have shitloads of ordinance they've gotten from the chanks too.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 16, 2024, 09:35:59 PMYeesh, suicidal much?

I suppose.

The end of civilization is the only way we'll ever be able to dispose of all the human refuse we are saddled with.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

I'm just glad most of you aren't employed as strategists, advisors, or high ranking diplomats, bureaucrats, and politicians.

No idea....
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on September 17, 2024, 02:28:31 AMI'm just glad most of you aren't employed as strategists, advisors, or high ranking diplomats, bureaucrats, and politicians.

No idea....

Or despots with nukes! Dont forget that!!!!

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Frood on September 17, 2024, 02:28:31 AMI'm just glad most of you aren't employed as strategists, advisors, or high ranking diplomats, bureaucrats, and politicians.

No idea....

Ok, what would you have said to Putin before he launched the invasion?

Frood

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 17, 2024, 12:10:56 PMOk, what would you have said to Putin before he launched the invasion?

"Whoops, you caught us. We'll withdraw our personnel and hardware from Ukraine, shut down the biolabs, and never again depose a duly elected leader of Ukraine."
Dislike Dislike x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...