Replies: 7851
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:35:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Canadian Tire

Started by Obvious Li, November 27, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

at the risk of sounding like Super....remember that Crappy Tire is having one of it's four day super sales across canada this weekend......every real mans man in canada will go through the doors sometime this weekend.....so if you are looking for a real man check it out......you don't have to buy anything...just check it out.....this is my annual PSA.......you're welchman..... :howdy:

Obvious Li

the one in Dog River is just across the street...c'mon over and say hello  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"at the risk of sounding like Super....remember that Crappy Tire is having one of it's four day super sales across canada this weekend......every real mans man in canada will go through the doors sometime this weekend.....so if you are looking for a real man check it out......you don't have to buy anything...just check it out.....this is my annual PSA.......you're welchman..... :howdy:

They do not give out as much Canadian Tire money as they once did.

ac_unsure

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"at the risk of sounding like Super....remember that Crappy Tire is having one of it's four day super sales across canada this weekend......every real mans man in canada will go through the doors sometime this weekend.....so if you are looking for a real man check it out......you don't have to buy anything...just check it out.....this is my annual PSA.......you're welchman..... :howdy:

They do not give out as much Canadian Tire money as they once did.

ac_unsure

i'll take care of that for you fash...... ac_blush

Anonymous

We've got a garage full of tools and neither of us is looking for hockey equipment, hunting gear, light fixtures or giant blow-up snowmen for the lawn, so I doubt we will be spending much money there this very snowy weekend.

Asian Pride

I avoid Cambodian Tire when I can.  They sell a lot of cheap Chinese made junk nowadays.

The East Indians seem to like it though...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I avoid Cambodian Tire when I can.  They sell a lot of cheap Chinese made junk nowadays.

Shit is made in China, keeps prices down. You gotta problem with that?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"I avoid Cambodian Tire when I can.  They sell a lot of cheap Chinese made junk nowadays.

yep.....getting one.......good food, gorgeous women......products are junk...they need me to head up the department of quality control..... ac_beating

Gary Oak

lol, that is so true. Crappy Tire is just like Wally World now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

yep.....getting one.......good food, gorgeous women......products are junk...they need me to head up the department of quality control..... ac_beating

OK, I admit you are right. I don't remember when Canada made it's own junk in the 21 years I have live lived in this country though. However, do you think every house would have a smart TV and every consumer the latest I-Phone if that stuff was made in Canada?

Obvious Li

OK, I admit you are right. I don't remember when Canada made it's own junk in the 21 years I have live lived in this country though. However, do you think every house would have a smart TV and every consumer the latest I-Phone if that stuff was made in Canada?

of course not.....just sayin i would pay more to actually buy a product that outlived the packaging ....manufacturers love selling junk to us..they get to do it over and over again....fucking shitter... acc_devil

Anonymous

of course not.....just sayin i would pay more to actually buy a product that outlived the packaging ....manufacturers love selling junk to us..they get to do it over and over again....fucking shitter... acc_devil

Despite what Westerners think, profit margins in Chinese manufacturing are razor fucking thin. Wages in China are rising well above the rate of inflation. Manufacturers in China cannot cut corners on wages or all hell would break loose. Any savings they need to make must come from somewhere other than labour.

RW

Despite what Westerners think, profit margins in Chinese manufacturing are razor fucking thin. Wages in China are rising well above the rate of inflation. Manufacturers in China cannot cut corners on wages or all hell would break loose. Any savings they need to make must come from somewhere other than labour.

Hello leaded paint!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Hello leaded paint!

SNOT, SNOT, SNOT, SNOT, SNOT, FUCKING SNOT!! acc_devil  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Despite what Westerners think, profit margins in Chinese manufacturing arer razor fucking thin. Wages in China are rising well above the rate of inflation. Manufacturers in China cannot cut corners on wages or all hell would break loose. Any savings they need to make must come from somewhere other than labour.

Hello leaded paint!

SNOT, SNOT, SNOT, SNOT, SNOT, FUCKING SNOT!! acc_devil  ac_beating

very immature Shen Li