The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2nd assassination attempt against Trump sparks concerns 45 is still in danger: experts

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 20, 2024, 04:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

2nd assassination attempt against Trump sparks concerns 45 is still in danger: experts

Former President Donald Trump will likely face more threats against his life after the second failed assassination attempt on Sunday, experts told Fox Digital.

Source: 2nd assassination attempt against Trump sparks concerns 45 is still in danger: experts

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on September 20, 2024, 04:18:10 AM2nd assassination attempt against Trump sparks concerns 45 is still in danger: experts

Former President Donald Trump will likely face more threats against his life after the second failed assassination attempt on Sunday, experts told Fox Digital.

Source: 2nd assassination attempt against Trump sparks concerns 45 is still in danger: experts
I am not an expert and I could tell you that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Still in danger?  Golly, when you have "intelligent" people claiming Trump is a threat to democracy then what do you expect?  Getting together at a campfire to make s'mores?

Yeesh.....
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 20, 2024, 12:05:30 PMStill in danger?  Golly, when you have "intelligent" people claiming Trump is a threat to democracy then what do you expect?  Getting together at a campfire to make s'mores?

Yeesh.....

I think Cadance said it best as she was putting Chenk in timeout for being a blithering brat

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Biggie Smiles

This part really shows you how stupid your common lefttard really is.

While rambling uncontrollably cenk state that Harmful rhetoric is not what is making people want to murder trump. If we really want to keep Trump safe we need a ban on assault rifles.

Because everyone knows that a person intent on committing first degree homicide of a former president wouldn't want to cross the line doing anything illegal by purchasing a gun on the black market.

that would just be a bridge too far -- even for your most hardened and determined criminal.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 12:15:22 PMI think Cadance said it best as she was putting Chenk in timeout for being a blithering brat

The way you feel about libtards aborting their own kids is how I feel about muhzies.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 20, 2024, 12:15:22 PMI think Cadance said it best as she was putting Chenk in timeout for being a blithering brat

I can on;llyb handle a minute or two of that Turk Cenk.