The best topic

Replies: 10997
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 06:18:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Obesity Myth in America

Started by JOE, September 20, 2024, 11:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

HFCS - High Fructose Corn Syrup a main culprit.

To this end I'd have agree with RFK even if I don't necessarily agree with his politics

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on September 20, 2024, 11:41:48 PMHFCS - High Fructose Corn Syrup a main culprit.

To this end I'd have agree with RFK even if I don't necessarily agree with his politics
Diet and a sedentary lifestyle. It is not unique to the US either.

Reggie Essent

There are a lot of fat motherfuckers around, though.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on September 21, 2024, 12:32:40 AMHFCs is a poison.

My mom used to put that shit on pancakes instead of maple.  I think it was called Karo syrup.  Pure corn syrup.

I never liked the stuff and preffered Aunt Jemima.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

I love feeding my wife HFCS-high fructose corn syrup! It goes straight to her arse. I always make sure that I'm stocked up on her favourite chocolate and ice cream.
I'm going to die a very happy old man one day...probably from asphyxiation...if y'all know what I mean!?
:yeahhh:

DKG

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 21, 2024, 07:48:22 AMI love feeding my wife HFCS-high fructose corn syrup! It goes straight to her arse. I always make sure that I'm stocked up on her favourite chocolate and ice cream.
I'm going to die a very happy old man one day...probably from asphyxiation...if y'all know what I mean!?

Are you and Herman brothers?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 21, 2024, 07:48:22 AMI love feeding my wife HFCS-high fructose corn syrup! It goes straight to her arse. I always make sure that I'm stocked up on her favourite chocolate and ice cream.

I didnt know your wife was black!

formosan

An active lifestyle with most meals prepared at home is the best way to prevent children from becoming obese.
too old to be a fashionista

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on September 20, 2024, 11:52:31 PMDiet and a sedentary lifestyle. It is not unique to the US either.

Are there a lot or growing number of obese people in Singapore avatar_Shen Li Shen?

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on September 21, 2024, 01:30:42 PMAre there a lot or growing number of obese people in Singapore avatar_Shen Li Shen?
Apparently childhood obesity was a bigger problem in SG about 20 years ago.

Berry Sweet

There's fat people everywhere, even here in Canada.  All of them have zero excuse for being fat.  They all eat total shit, period.  And way too much of it on the daily.  Our bodies werent made to eat shit endlessly...we don't even need to eat a whole lot everyday.  Sometimes I don't eat, because i'm just not hungry.

I was at Wal-Mart earlier today, I started in the freezer section looking for frozen spinach...there was this fat couple near me with their wagon filled with trash food...everywhere I went in the freezer section, they were literally right next to me and blocking my way..I gave them that stare and decided to leave the freezer section, go to the isles instead...which is a bit opposite side of the store, specifically just to get away from them...so im there looking for my vinegar and whatever...I turn around...lo and behold those fat fucks were behind me again!  I left the isle and went to another one...same shit!  wtf?!  I don't know if they were just fat and stupid?  Or perhaps trying to rob me/steal something off me? (this has happened to me before and I caught it)...anyway the fat guy was standing there like a loser with his gut sticking out and blocking the way of an item on the shelf I wanted...I asked him to move and he just stood there and the fat chick gave me that stupid sigh and looked me up and down like I was filth....i was pissed of at this point...I looked at both of them, told them they were fat and disgusting and to stop following me around stupid fat fucks...I left and literally went to the other side of the store.

I didn't see them again after that.  I hope they got the point.  Go take your moo-moo wagon and go home and eat yourself into obesity.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I have no patience for obesity.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Berry Sweet on September 24, 2024, 02:51:55 AMThere's fat people everywhere, even here in Canada.  All of them have zero excuse for being fat.  They all eat total shit, period.  And way too much of it on the daily.  Our bodies werent made to eat shit endlessly...we don't even need to eat a whole lot everyday.  Sometimes I don't eat, because i'm just not hungry.

I was at Wal-Mart earlier today, I started in the freezer section looking for frozen spinach...there was this fat couple near me with their wagon filled with trash food...everywhere I went in the freezer section, they were literally right next to me and blocking my way..I gave them that stare and decided to leave the freezer section, go to the isles instead...which is a bit opposite side of the store, specifically just to get away from them...so im there looking for my vinegar and whatever...I turn around...lo and behold those fat fucks were behind me again!  I left the isle and went to another one...same shit!  wtf?!  I don't know if they were just fat and stupid?  Or perhaps trying to rob me/steal something off me? (this has happened to me before and I caught it)...anyway the fat guy was standing there like a loser with his gut sticking out and blocking the way of an item on the shelf I wanted...I asked him to move and he just stood there and the fat chick gave me that stupid sigh and looked me up and down like I was filth....i was pissed of at this point...I looked at both of them, told them they were fat and disgusting and to stop following me around stupid fat fucks...I left and literally went to the other side of the store.

I didn't see them again after that.  I hope they got the point.  Go take your moo-moo wagon and go home and eat yourself into obesity.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I have no patience for obesity.

Taro (Colocasia) tubers are good for chicks. The root vegetable is very starchy, but healthy. It only makes your arse phat...which is a good thing.  :s_good: