The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Biden loses track of event, yells 'Who's next?' at press conference with India PM

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 23, 2024, 09:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Biden loses track of event, yells 'Who's next?' at press conference with India PM

President Biden lost track of events and forgot he was introducing the Prime Minister of India this weekend, leading to an uncomfortable moment.

Source: Biden loses track of event, yells 'Who's next?' at press conference with India PM
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Wow, how is it that removing him from office and letting Kuntmala riding out the term is improper?
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 23, 2024, 01:17:56 PMWow, how is it that removing him from office and letting Kuntmala riding out the term is improper?

That would throw a wrench in their plans to market her as a "change" candidate. It's already a hard sell because she's, you know, been VP this whole fucking time and doesn't plan to "change" anything.

But since when has reality mattered in politics?
It's all about the messaging and narratives.

They need the perception of distance between her and the current president (who was on track to lose horribly in November); giving her the big chair would make that impossible and drop the "change candidate" label directly into Trump's lap.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 23, 2024, 01:44:10 PMThat would throw a wrench in their plans to market her as a "change" candidate. It's already a hard sell because she's, you know, been VP this whole fucking time and doesn't plan to "change" anything.

They need the perception of distance between her and the current president (who was on track to lose horribly in November); giving her the big chair would make that impossible and drop the "change candidate" label directly into Trump's lap.
That is what I thought too. She has really tried to distance herself from her own record. She can't do that if she repleced porridge brain.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 23, 2024, 01:44:10 PMThat would throw a wrench in their plans to market her as a "change" candidate. It's already a hard sell because she's, you know, been VP this whole fucking time and doesn't plan to "change" anything.

I hadn't thought of that.  Well put.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.