The best topic

Replies: 10982
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:47:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 65 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 19, 2024, 06:10:45 PMYou fail dismally both as a forum poster and in life. And one thing is very clear to us all...you despise women.

What's wrong- tiny penis, bad breath, small delicate frame?

Stick to playing with teenage gamers over on Fortnite...it's what you do best.

You're pretty good at fucking your dead mom, though.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2024, 03:44:36 PMNo dummy, what had happened was:

1. BF announced he banned Biggie,
2. I thumb downed the post
3. BF threw a hissy fit
4. I got banned.

BTW, BF realized he outted himself as a butthurt loon right away.

Pepperidge Farms remembers, you moronic BF cum guzzler.

PWN3D!

No.

Thats.

Not.

What.

Happened.

What happened was you spammed. You got chided. You cried. You left.

End.

Of.

Story.

P.S -You're like the turd that goes to jail for shoplifting a dildo and tells everyone he got picked up for attempted murder because he's a hit man. Just stop. It's always over the top with you BC people, you always have to have to be the most oppressed. I'm starting to wonder if you're all really a bunch of nigger porch monkeys after all.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2024, 03:45:49 PMDOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

:crampe:

Keep going to therapy, shitstain!!!!  :crampe:

Yes, Track Mark Dove is on your mind 24/7.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Aylana

Quote from: Flynn on October 20, 2024, 02:35:41 PMOh, but I am in a position to judge others, especially the gimps like you that Bastard Factory uses as pawns in his never ending butthurt regarding Biggie Fat-head. You're just too fucking self-absorbed that you can't see that you'll soon be discarded after you've served your purpose.

As far as me gloating, it was because I could kill off 3 problems with one of Lily's many udders if I just waited. I'm a beautiful creature of opportunity. Eh, that's not true. Let me tell you why I did what I did.

Not too long ago, in a galaxy far far away. There was this gal named Flynn who thought she could bring to together the many different factions under one or two banners. I made my case known to that man-bitch Bastard Factory and wanted BF to be ground zero. You should be able to trust a forum owner. Yes, we were in communication fairly regularly and thought of him as maybe a mentor, because when I retire, I want to do what retired athletes and actors/actresses do...get behind the scenes and start my own message board, so I thought it would be a great learning experience as I was behind the scenes of a board that had been around a long time. I was elated!

Bring in Lily, at the time Large-Marge Lily had the same idea of untiting the groups and having a two-world-order-forum utopia, if that even makes any sense. Anyways, at that time I thought everyone I was dealing with had their heads screwed on straight.

Then comes the revelation that Bigfoot-sized Lily broke the unwritten rule. Whatever her reasoning or rationalization as she explained it to me cannot justify her actions. I dropped her then and there. Hippo Lily doesn't and will never know me, not like Caskur and Flea.

The biggest disappointment was when Bastard Factory pm'd me Biggie Failure's name and stated he left a voice-mail. I have never condoned that kind of behavior and never will. I let BF know that I did not agree and that we were done. I pm'd all 5 active members of Bastard Factory and I didn't redact Biggie's Faggoty Name that I can't even remember or care to. I then exposed Bastard Factory and all his alts because that's the least he deserves. I also posted up all our correspondences to show I had no part in the pathetic invasion of privacy.

So, you can go lick nuts for all I fucking care you sloppy fucker. Go bag on Hot Air Balloon Lily for giving out a member's phone number. Blame your new daddy Bastard Factory for being a weak minded cunt that he needed to actually call someone.

YOU. WILL. NEVER. WIN. THIS. PARTICULAR. ARGUMENT.  BECAUSE. LARD-ASS LILY'S. ACTIONS. AND. BF'S. ACTIONS. ARE. WHAT. STARTED. THIS. YOU. BLIND. STUPID. FAT. FUCKER.

So, like Daenerys Targaryen, you became a moderator of BF, a forum you claim has only 5 real members, with the goal of uniting the "community" so you could sit on the Iron Throne.

You are a truly delusional fuckhead.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Aylana on October 20, 2024, 02:56:17 PMSo, like Daenerys Targaryen, you became a moderator of BF, a forum you claim has only 5 real members, with the goal of uniting the "community" so you could sit on the Iron Throne.

I think you're just jealous.

Please point out where I stated I wanted to rule over the population of morons.

Thanks in advance.
<t></t>

Aylana

Quote from: Flynn on October 20, 2024, 02:57:15 PMI think you're just jealous.

Please point out where I stated I wanted to rule over the population of morons.

Thanks in advance.

So you are not actually reading what you post...I can understand why.

Flynn

Quote from: Aylana on October 20, 2024, 03:04:11 PMSo you are not actually reading what you post...I can understand why.

Once again.

Instead of dodging a valid question like you normally do. Please point out where I said I wanted to "rule/lead/conquer/etc." anyone or any poster.

It shouldn't be that hard as my post you're referring to is only a few up.

So, if you could please show me where I explicitly stated such a thing.

Now. I'll understand if you resort your word fluffery and magical disappearing act when faced with factual points that you cannot counter.

Fuck. Off!
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana on October 20, 2024, 02:56:17 PMSo, like Daenerys Targaryen, you became a moderator of BF, a forum you claim has only 5 real members, with the goal of uniting the "community" so you could sit on the Iron Throne.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 20, 2024, 02:52:42 PMYes, Track Mark Dove is on your mind 24/7.

No, but your legendary mega-melt-pwnts over her are!  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 20, 2024, 02:50:18 PMNo.

Thats.

Not.

What.

Happened.

What happened was you spammed. You got chided. You cried. You left.

End.

Of.

Story.

P.S -You're like the turd that goes to jail for shoplifting a dildo and tells everyone he got picked up for attempted murder because he's a hit man. Just stop. It's always over the top with you BC people, you always have to have to be the most oppressed. I'm starting to wonder if you're all really a bunch of nigger porch monkeys after all.

No, what I spelled out in bullet points is EXACTLY what happened. I'm not sure why you're so heavily invested in lying about it.

Maybe because you'd have to admit you're wrong? Maybe its because BF brainwashed you into believing that? Who knows, who really cares.

Plenty of people can verify what I posted was 100% how it went down.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Flynn on October 20, 2024, 02:35:41 PMbecause when I retire, I want to do what retired athletes and actors/actresses do...get behind the scenes and start my own message board

Thanks for the reminder; I've been itching to create/modify another forum theme. I only wish I didn't have to install a whole fucking forum to do it, but that's unavoidably the easiest way for me to go about it.

Well, it'll have to wait.
I have a project underway that I need to finish before I can take on another project of that complexity.

Still... as I said thanks for the reminder.
Definitely gotta add that one to the official projects queue.

But hey, since I've got you here:

Go Fuck Yourself.

Thanks!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 20, 2024, 04:25:55 PMThanks for the reminder; I've been itching to create/modify another forum theme. I only wish I didn't have to install a whole fucking forum to do it, but that's unavoidably the easiest way for me to go about it.

Well, it'll have to wait.
I have a project underway that I need to finish before I can take on another project of that complexity.

Still... as I said thanks for the reminder.
Definitely gotta add that one to the official projects queue.

But hey, since I've got you here:

Go Fuck Yourself.

Thanks!

Fractal butthole art forum?
Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Frood on October 20, 2024, 04:42:45 PMFractal butthole art forum?

I'm almost afraid to ask... what the hell is a fractal butthole?

Instead of radial lines it has a mandelbrot pattern of folds and wrinkles?

How many colors in the palette?
Sure okay I know there's brown and shades of, however are other hues acceptable?

And most importantly (most concerning) what makes you so confidently assume there'd be an audience for such a thing?

Not saying I'd *do* it; I'm only curious.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview