The best topic

Replies: 10982
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:47:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 66 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on October 19, 2024, 02:16:30 PMThis IS rich...

Look Fat Alberticus, you need to stop following me around and inundating my pm box with harassing messages. I will not answer nor will I give you the satisfaction of using yourself as Bastard Factorie's personal mouth piece.

As far as "trust" goes, wasn't it Lily The Buffalo giving BF Arnold Dwarfenegar's phone number, and then the sad sock left message on his voice-mail?

I don't see you bitching about  that you silly fuck.

I will NEVER be a contributing member there ever again. So, take that and go stick it up your fucking ass and go stroke BF's hurt fucking pussy. It's good to know he's got someone stupid doing his bidding.

As far as you go, Retardicus, you can go fucking kill yourself for all I care as you're nothing more than a fucking cheerleader that sucks at fucking Chess like you do everything else. Pathetic.

Context biatch! PI maggot. Lol.

Dinky Dianna

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 20, 2024, 08:16:43 PMThat would be the only company he has had at his dump since Dove kicked him to the curb.

Hi Nozzer.

So far you've proven beyond a chink of a doubt, that you're nothing more than the very propaganda piece for the group of bed wetters known as The Blue Cashew.

Let's not also forget that according to you, I've also been "kicked to the curb" by DKG/Fashionista/Shen-Li, Aryan, and whomever else waltzes into that little canine "brain" of yours.

Even with all the overwhelming evidence casting out your underwhelming public opinion about someone's sex with only a jar of Vaseline in one hand and Freud's big toe in your other hand, and calling that your "smoking gun."

So go take your faggoty hypothesis on who I be and "turn it sideways and stick it up Dove's overused ass" (That was for Aryan and his love of wrestling) but don't forget to pay the $2 admission price before you start shoving things up Dipstick Dove's 25,000 square foot anus.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 20, 2024, 08:19:56 PMMartini/Flynn is a piece of shit. I hate doxxing, but he needs to see what it is like from the other side.

Heavens!

Never have I seen such butthurt...

...just kidding, I've seen this level of ass-hurt everywhere I go. Like a Ronin, with only my godly and unearthly sharpened mind, I can cut through multitudes of tards (you included) with only a quick flick of my pen/mouse/quill/sharpie/magic marker/crayons and have them wanting me doxxed and a whole slew of other terrible things only their depraved minds can come up with is very telling about their state of mind.

You are no different Hernia/Nozzer. You in fact wear that very distinction to a mighty "T" with your true and tired mantra that I'm somehow your worst online enemy, and that you need to take on the role of a squire that still can't lift up a battle sword to properly defend yourself. I always knew that in that pack of rabid retards that you run with, you act tough when enveloped in their bosom. Now, that I have you by yourself, you're nothing but a puddle of piss and shit. Look at your cross-eyed self, you've defecated all over this thread trying to make believe that Martini actually has the mental wattage to make you look like a cowering dolt stuck on stupid.

I've won, you simple minded turd. Anytime you publicly make a proclamation that you want someone "doxxed" it shows that you've thrown up that white flag showing surrender as you use that deformed chicken nugget you call a dick to beat yourself in the head, trying to figure out what other poster I could possibly be.

How can you let someone like sweet like me lose your shit sOoOoOoO very very bad?

Who. Is. Having. A. Meltdown. Now?
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 10:50:06 PMI can say with a single word what it takes YUO to spew in 7 paragraphs of gibberish.

Nobody has ever been afraid of you, dummy.

No. Actually, you can't, you walking Thesaurus Of Suck.

Or you wouldn't still be out here trying in vain to somehow to make that square peg go into the round hole everytime you claim to do this and that, it's gotten sooo very out of hand that I can't even keep track of how many times you've claimed that you wouldn't have to be on Social Security if,

"those damn faggit aliens would stop kidnapping me and doing medical experiments on me, like putting another butthole where my mouth used to be!"

You are in fact scared of me and always have been since your deflated days at Bastard Factory. I know that you're scared. Someone unafraid wouldn't have to constantly let themselves and everyone else out here how you're not afraid or intimidated. You're like that nerd that gets into a fist fight and starts making ear piercing squealing noises in hopes that someone calls in the National Guard. Furthermore, if your lying ass wasn't afraid of me you wouldn't be trying to dictate how many words it takes to make a point. Left up to you, you'd communicate with grunts, farts and pigeon-tard.

Also, it's not very hard to observe that your posting style changes when posting to me, it goes from blatantly moronic to very defensive like when a gay man protects his tiny chihuahua with his purse from that village idiot DKG when he's on the prowl and looking for a late night snack. You're almost in hysterics, frantically willing it to be true that I'm King Martini, that way the nightmare will end sometime, because eventually Poofer will have his internet cut off from unpaid invoices.

Unfortunately, for you this doesn't have a fairy tale ending because I am not what you wish for the most and you'll find this out the more you keep up your redundant mewlings.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 01:50:36 PMNo. Actually, you can't, you walking Thesaurus Of Suck.

Yes, easily. PWN3D!

Nobody is scared of you, dipshit, nobody.

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 10:52:14 PMlame. boooring. typical.

*Sigh*

Actually, what's "lame" and " boooring" is you. Yes, you, tard.

Look at the tiny speckles of white spittle you call "posts" which are nothing but knee-jerk responses to having your dome verbally knocked clean off that deformed Hobbit body your daughter has nicknamed, "blob."

What a generic response, you claim to be such an intelligent stuffed shirt but most of the time when faced with facts beyond your control, you seem to wilt and can't back up any of your claims. Additionally, your "truths" about me seem to change faster than your hands when it comes to jerking off to Dumbshit Dove's name/picture. I was King Martini one day, then I was his brother, and now the latest iteration is that now I'm "close" to The Poofer, someone who "loves" or "cares" for Kevin. 🤣

I just love how the story keeps evolving to where King Martini is able to shape-shift and become all these "people." Pretty soon you'll be blaming Poofer for performing medical experiments on you like giving you a third butthole on your forehead.

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 10:53:42 PMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  :ecomcity:

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Jokemar, you had soooo very much to say before. Surely, you're not going to let me slide? Where's the "faggit" barbs along with how I'm still reeling from the devastating dumpage that Dumpster-Diver Dove put on me?

See, when someone is scared of another poster, the scared one (you) usually resorts to not using words in a way it can convey the fear they feel when that poster (me) confronts them (you) on their sheer stupidity when it comes to who is who out on the forums.

You've always been afraid of me. How many times did you change your Underoos this past week? 😂
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 02:12:42 PM*Sigh*

Actually, what's "lame" and " boooring" is you. Yes, you, tard.

Look at the tiny speckles of white spittle you call "posts" which are nothing but knee-jerk responses to having your dome verbally knocked clean off that deformed Hobbit body your daughter has nicknamed, "blob."

What a generic response, you claim to be such an intelligent stuffed shirt but most of the time when faced with facts beyond your control, you seem to wilt and can't back up any of your claims. Additionally, your "truths" about me seem to change faster than your hands when it comes to jerking off to Dumbshit Dove's name/picture. I was King Martini one day, then I was his brother, and now the latest iteration is that now I'm "close" to The Poofer, someone who "loves" or "cares" for Kevin. 🤣

I just love how the story keeps evolving to where King Martini is able to shape-shift and become all these "people." Pretty soon you'll be blaming Poofer for performing medical experiments on you like giving you a third butthole on your forehead.

NO YUO, faggit.

Now I have to go back to being "scared" of your dumb ass.....as if!  :crampe:

Aylana

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 02:12:42 PM[Bitch slap]

All that is missing from your posts is the "cunt warnglers" avatar, they are that bad. Please purchase some self awareness at the Goodwill shop and stop embarrassing yourself every day.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 21, 2024, 02:20:25 PM😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Jokemar, you had soooo very much to say before. Surely, you're not going to let me slide? Where's the "faggit" barbs along with how I'm still reeling from the devastating dumpage that Dumpster-Diver Dove put on me?

See, when someone is scared of another poster, the scared one (you) usually resorts to not using words in a way it can convey the fear they feel when that poster (me) confronts them (you) on their sheer stupidity when it comes to who is who out on the forums.

You've always been afraid of me. How many times did you change your Underoos this past week? 😂

Sorry faggit! The Dovey will live in your head rent free FOREVER!!! PWN3D!

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 20, 2024, 10:58:08 PMFaggit puhleeeaze! You flipped the fuck out on The Dovey for months on end. It was epically clear that it was raw and personal!!!

Have you made any progress on the road to recovery? Hell naw!!!!!!  :crampe:

If your rendition of "flipping out" is considered destroying Dipstick Dove because her and 13 chin Martini flouted their personal information out on an open board and destroying the very fabric of that forum, well no because you still don't know what the definition of "flipping out" means and driving Idiot Dove to the brink of suicide and relapse is far from being what you say I am.

According to you if I spend months destroying someone, that means I'm obsessed? So, that would mean I'm also in love with Aryan, Biggie Toadstool, etc...so I guess once again according you and your son/dad Hernia/Nozzer I'm just sooo infatuated with pretty much everyone out here because at one time I've gone through this with pretty much everybody. Is that what you're saying?

Do you know how fucking stupid that looks when it's typed out?
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 21, 2024, 07:18:58 AMContext biatch! PI maggot. Lol.

Have you had a three-way with your dead mother and dead father, yet?
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 21, 2024, 01:55:57 PMYes, easily. PWN3D!

Nobody is scared of you, dipshit, nobody.

So, how am I the one "PWN3D" when you've again squealed,

"Nobody is scared of you..."

If that were true, don't you think it would be a given without you having to rooster crow it every five fucking minutes?

You keep reaffirming what I say. Here you are again, using your typical tactic of, if I keep repeating it, maybe people will start believing my made up fantasies about Flynn.

No, Brokemar, it doesn't work that way. You need to have a sliver of truth in what you try to pass off ass fact. Something you've really never had to do before because you've never dealt in the cold hard truths.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 21, 2024, 02:27:19 PMNO YUO, faggit.

Now I have to go back to being "scared" of your dumb ass.....as if!  :crampe:

Another comment about, "not being afraid..."

I would have thought if what you say is true, that it would go without saying. Instead, once again you feel the need to let me know yet again, that, you, Jokemar The Queen Barbarian is not afraid of me.

How many more times do you reckon you'll tell me that you're, "not afraid of me?" 🤣
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview