The best topic

Replies: 11003
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 08:49:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 07:54:48 AMYou rang?

😆

I must say say, I've been many things in life, but this IS the first time that I volunteered to be a "faggit ass."

Tell me Jokemar, what does it entail to be a, "faggit ass?" Is there some kind of correspondence course one can take? What is the duty of a "faggit ass?" Do they fetch coffee and lunch? I would like to know as I want to be a "faggit ass" for a day or two. Thst way I can always refer to myself as well rounded.

I'm not sure we're on the right page. I thought we were chatting nicely about how your ex-wife hates your guts, because you're not a real man and that she found three real men and promptly sucked their big black cocks before the ink was even dry on the divorce papers, still moist from your tears.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

I am a "faggit ass" today. I guess I still have no idea what a "faggit ass" does.

Faggit ass?

Oh, sorry faggit ass, didnt know you were fixated on my "ink aint dried nigger cawk sukin ex wife"!!! Is she a jew too? Were said niggers jew niggers? Maybe they were dirty dots or mexcrements!

Is there anything else we can add to her legend that I'm hesitant to deny?  Is this more projection from your own stinging experiences? Did it hurt even more than getting dumped by The Dovey???? :crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview