The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

IC Flynnbecile has directed his seething away from Dovey and on to the BF crew!  :popcorn:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on September 26, 2024, 06:17:21 PMDamn, Flynnbecile! BF even made you a mod!  :crampe:

I bet he wants a $100 donation from you now, RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Shut. Up. STUPID!
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 27, 2024, 06:46:11 AMI might have to take tPoTF off ignore to see the reaction...lol.

Why don't you try growing some real testicles first, you introverted mental midget.

Maybe Jurassic Sized Lily has you and your highly retarded prose on ignore? Ever think about that you fucking senile bastard?

Do me and the rest of the free fucking world a gigantic favor and go get lost in Lily's Jupiter sized anus, you fucking cowering simp. No one needs you cheerleading you goddamm tool. Do you know how you sound with all your open whining and with you dick licking certain members with your ant eater like forked tongue?

Get away from me you fucking weirdo.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on September 28, 2024, 10:33:42 PMIC Flynnbecile has directed his seething away from Dovey and on to the BF crew!  :popcorn:

Yeah. And I'm the one always bringing her up.

Jokemar, you're such an insignificant dickhead, who wouldn't know the difference between your inbred Jewish hook nosed daughter, and your pink shriveling mass you piss and think out of while squatting.

Get the fuck out of here with your dusty regurgitation of you being the one who brought down BF you fucking delusional pussy. Then you're claiming that you're going to single handedly kill all faggots by sucking each and every one of their cocks until they die, no matter how long it takes.

Fucking idiot.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 26, 2024, 07:09:07 PMLike I said at BF:

Someone finally put the "perform" back in performance art. Kudos!

Hey....pssst......hey, Garraty...................

Why are you even posting?

I mean why?

Why is it when I read your Marlboro induced asthmatic laden Garraty Special Ed post, I all of a sudden want to punch you in the face very, very, very, hard?
<t></t>

Frood

AI generated songs are pretty meh...

The 1st one in this thread was ok.
Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 26, 2024, 06:39:23 PMFucking Flynn  :crampe:

What does that even mean?

Do you realize you sound like a retarded Mexican trying to sell rotten oranges on the side of the road in East L.A.?

With you sounding sooo very well, you, you validate everything that Lord Of The Rings Looking half Hobbit and half goblin SemenMajor says about your fat and crusty ass.

In case I'm speaking waaaaaay above your level, I guess what I'm saying is....

...try not sounding soo fucking stupid next time, if you can.

Fat wetback bitch.

P.S.-And, if you have a fucking problem with my spot on diagnosis of your Himalaya sized stupidity you can go suck on Admin's dirty clitoris for all I care you fucking cockroach.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 28, 2024, 09:53:07 PM:crampe:

What the fuck are you laughing about Bozo?

You're the idiot Lily singlehandedly nuked with one well placed pm.

Basically i'll break it down to you fucking nerds in a language you'll fucking understand.

Imagine you (Biggie Dunce) being the Deathstar from the first Star Wars. Now think of Large Lily as one single rebel X-Wing taking you on, I know it's hard to think of Taco Eating Galaxy Champion Lily as one single fighter because she's like nine squadrons. Anyways, getting back on track here, do you realize that the mentally ill cow got through all your defenses and then miraculously hits a one in a trillion half court shot while feasting on buttholes and Taco Bell?

You just still haven't learned have you? Yoda would be very disappointed in you for your lack of being a real man.

You're such a goofy tard.

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Frood on Today at 01:59:40 AMAI generated songs are pretty meh...

The 1st one in this thread was ok.

No one asked you fuckface. And certainly no one needs to read your opinion on anything you fucking cross dressing fairy.
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 01:59:23 AMHey....pssst......hey, Garraty...................

Why are you even posting?

Because I can, of course.
Do you need some other reason?
Are you reliant on some external arbitrary motivation to slap that Post button?

Tsk.
It must suck to be so empty, so unmotivated.
But hey... if it works for ya who am I to critique it?

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 01:59:23 AMWhy is it when I read your Marlboro induced asthmatic laden Garraty Special Ed post, I all of a sudden want to punch you in the face very, very, very, hard?

I'm no psychologist but my best guess would be an anger management problem, likely something along the lines of indiscriminate narcissistic rage.

There's probably a pill for that.
Just sayin'.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 03:32:55 AMBecause I can, of course.
Do you need some other reason?
Are you reliant on some external arbitrary motivation to slap that Post button?

Tsk.
It must suck to be so empty, so unmotivated.
But hey... if it works for ya who am I to critique it?

I'm no psychologist but my best guess would be an anger management problem, likely something along the lines of indiscriminate narcissistic rage.

There's probably a pill for that.
Just sayin'.

Emoticons counteract his/her happy pills though...  :thumbup2:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 01:39:22 AMWhy don't you try growing some real testicles first, you introverted mental midget.

Maybe Jurassic Sized Lily has you and your highly retarded prose on ignore? Ever think about that you fucking senile bastard?

Do me and the rest of the free fucking world a gigantic favor and go get lost in Lily's Jupiter sized anus, you fucking cowering simp. No one needs you cheerleading you goddamm tool. Do you know how you sound with all your open whining and with you dick licking certain members with your ant eater like forked tongue?

Get away from me you fucking weirdo.

Just keep making songs. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview