The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47 and 89 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Frood

She looks like she'd have cobwebs, sand, and dust bunnies in her room temperature beaver. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on October 14, 2024, 02:35:17 AMShe looks like she'd have cobwebs, sand, and dust bunnies in her room temperature beaver. 

Most definitely a fridgid Bridget!

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 13, 2024, 08:25:41 PMDovey wounded you very deeply. its obvious.

The only thing "Dovey wounded" was the overall I.Q. of the forums along with any notion that you stupid fucks don't take this bullshit as real fucking life.

Additionally, it should be noted that you bring up the Dovester 86%.7 more times than any other jackass who post's on a regular basis.

You're a fucking spamming dickhead that can't handle real life, so you bring your decrepit ass onto the forums to spout your usual diatribe which consists of bitching, embellishments, and overall senior citizen angst.

Get a life you sad fucker.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 07:53:19 AMThe only thing "Dovey wounded" was the overall I.Q. of the forums along with any notion that you stupid fucks don't take this bullshit as real fucking life.

Additionally, it should be noted that you bring up the Dovester 86%.7 more times than any other jackass who post's on a regular basis.

You're a fucking spamming dickhead that can't handle real life, so you bring your decrepit ass onto the forums to spout your usual diatribe which consists of bitching, embellishments, and overall senior citizen angst.

I think you have the actual facts fucked ya fucking spanner. You and your representative brother bring up Dove over and over. You were spurned like a fucking little bitch and you bled from your arse for 10 bleeding fucking years. Get the fuck off this forum you little fucking grub.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 13, 2024, 08:27:29 PM^^^^ Triple down lames. Very gay.

Even josephines lames are better than yours. LMFAO!

And yet here you are, all bent over is the best you can come up with as your blatant excuse of not having a proper comeback is trying to make fun of someone (ME) who has kicked your last 3 three teeth in on previous occasions.

Your posts are nothing more than a bunch of ignorant thoughts wrapped in faglames coupled with the need to sound like a total fucking jackass.

The only thing "gay" around here is your constant use of faglames because you're too fucking stupid to know better and your penchant for taking credit for shit your dumb ass had nothing to do with.

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 08:05:10 AMI think you have the actual facts fucked ya fucking spanner. You and your representative brother bring up Dove over and over. You were spurned like a fucking little bitch and you bled from your arse for 10 bleeding fucking years. Get the fuck off this forum you little fucking grub.

Go fuck your dead mum in the ass you fucking alcohol addicted mommy's boy.

Hey Breakfart, how was your dead mother's funeral? Did you masterbate and ejaculate all over her casket, while fingering your ass as you wore her soiled underwear?

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 08:08:47 AMGo fuck your dead mum in the ass you fucking alcohol addicted mommy's boy.

Hey Breakfart, how was your dead mother's funeral? Did you masterbate and ejaculate all over her casket, while fingering your ass while wearing hear soiled underwear?

In other words you have fuck all to say about your insignificant life here! Most of the members here would bury you. Go play Fortnite biatch!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 08:17:18 AMIn other words you have fuck all to say about your insignificant life here! Most of the members here would bury you. Go play Fortnite biatch!

Go play with your mother's rotten nipples you fucking stark raving mom fucker.

Did your mother suffer when the cancer ate her from the inside out?
<t></t>

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 08:20:40 AMGo play with your mother's rotten nipples you fucking stark raving mom fucker.

Did your mother suffer when the cancer ate her from the inside out?

Come to Australia so I can murder you! Lol.

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 08:23:21 AMCome to Australia so I can murder you! Lol.

How about if I come to Australia, you let me record you having intercourse with your dead mother?
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 07:53:19 AMThe only thing "Dovey wounded" was the overall I.Q. of the forums along with any notion that you stupid fucks don't take this bullshit as real fucking life.

Dovey wounded YUO when she broke Kevin. It doesnt look like you'll ever get over it, fukin retard.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 08:05:29 AMAnd yet here you are, all bent over is the best you can come up with as your blatant excuse of not having a proper comeback is trying to make fun of someone (ME) who has kicked your last 3 three teeth in on previous occasions.

Your posts are nothing more than a bunch of ignorant thoughts wrapped in faglames coupled with the need to sound like a total fucking jackass.

The only thing "gay" around here is your constant use of faglames because you're too fucking stupid to know better and your penchant for taking credit for shit your dumb ass had nothing to do with.

^^^^ More lames. Very gay.

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 08:29:27 AMHow about if I come to Australia, you let me record you having intercourse with your dead mother?

So you don't actually oppose necrophilia....you just want to be invited to the party.

Something about incest really makes you think of home, does it?

Are you wearing a helmet this morning or just raw dogging this meltdown?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview