The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 94 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 09:31:38 AMDovey wounded YUO when she broke Kevin. It doesnt look like you'll ever get over it, fukin retard.

Hey. They spent almost 10 years spamming about how they "won" that one.

Could at least pretend you believe them!

That was work!!  :laughinatu:
Winner Winner x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on October 14, 2024, 11:08:11 AMSo you don't actually oppose necrophilia....you just want to be invited to the party.

Something about incest really makes you think of home, does it?

Are you wearing a helmet this morning or just raw dogging this meltdown?
Flynn is sick in the head.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: DKG on October 14, 2024, 11:15:45 AMFlynn is sick in the head.

He actually types this shit out, reads it to himself and hits the post button.

And thinks he is just killing it.  :facepalm:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quote from: Dove on October 14, 2024, 12:00:16 PMHe actually types this shit out, reads it to himself and hits the post button.

And thinks he is just killing it.  :facepalm:
Same old same old from a generation ago... well at least one poster thinks they're knocking it out of the park, even if the rest of us are yawning at it.

Any press is good press... isn't that right Flange?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 07:53:19 AMThe only thing "Dovey wounded" was the overall I.Q. of the forums along with any notion that you stupid fucks don't take this bullshit as real fucking life.

Additionally, it should be noted that you bring up the Dovester 86%.7 more times than any other jackass who post's on a regular basis.

You're a fucking spamming dickhead that can't handle real life, so you bring your decrepit ass onto the forums to spout your usual diatribe which consists of bitching, embellishments, and overall senior citizen angst.

Get a life you sad fucker.

DOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEY!!!!!  :crampe:

Yes, she wounded your pathetically low I.Q. which STILL causes you to foam at the mouth! Thanks for the LULZ!!!

PWN3D!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 08:05:29 AMAnd yet here you are, all bent over is the best you can come up with as your blatant excuse of not having a proper comeback is trying to make fun of someone (ME) who has kicked your last 3 three teeth in on previous occasions.

Your posts are nothing more than a bunch of ignorant thoughts wrapped in faglames coupled with the need to sound like a total fucking jackass.

The only thing "gay" around here is your constant use of faglames because you're too fucking stupid to know better and your penchant for taking credit for shit your dumb ass had nothing to do with.

Cool story, faggit. How much longer before your internet gets cut off again? Lemme know.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 08:08:47 AMGo fuck your dead mum in the ass you fucking alcohol addicted mommy's boy.

Hey Breakfart, how was your dead mother's funeral? Did you masterbate and ejaculate all over her casket, while fingering your ass as you wore her soiled underwear?

^^ clearly projection. Flynbecile is ACTUALLY fantasizing about ejaculating all over Dovey's casket. He sooo fuckin butthurt over her. Sad. Pathetic even.

PWN3D!

Brent

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 10:04:41 AM^^^^ More lames. Very gay.

I see.

The interesting thing is you haven't changed at all. You're like like that brown encrusted glacier peak that casually drips maybe one drop of drinkable posts. Through the years you've just gotten old, fat and tired.

If anything, Jokemar you should really upgrade some of your brain cells and throw out the one's you got on sale from Temu. Once again I have proven in a public forum that you're nothing than a spamming fucktard that Bastard Factory Forums was lucky to permanently get rid of.

Now you spend your geriatric days bitching about how BF did you wrong. No, "faggit," you just sucked balls as a poster.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Aylana

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 03:36:22 PMI see.

The interesting thing is you haven't changed at all. You're like like that brown encrusted glacier peak that casually drips maybe one drop of drinkable posts. Through the years you've just gotten old, fat and tired.

If anything, Jokemar you should really upgrade some of your brain cells and throw out the one's you got on sale from Temu. Once again I have proven in a public forum that you're nothing than a spamming fucktard that Bastard Factory Forums was lucky to permanently get rid of.

Now you spend your geriatric days bitching about how BF did you wrong. No, "faggit," you just sucked balls as a poster.

Are you going to ask for you BF mod job back?

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 01:19:08 PMDOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEY!!!!!  :crampe:

Yes, she wounded your pathetically low I.Q. which STILL causes you to foam at the mouth! Thanks for the LULZ!!!

PWN3D!

Once again the roles are reversed. Here you are now trying to squirm away from the fact that it's in fact you that has been infatuated with Track Marks.

Not only that, but you also hope that if you mention the toothless derelict enough times that she'll materialize and I'll shift my focus to her. Well, that's probably not going to be happening for a minute because I've proven on over a dozen occasions that Michigan's biggest slut can't even hold her own against the likes of me.

Lastly, let me reiterate the fact that it's you and always has been you  that brings up the walking STD study known as Dipshit Dove.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 01:20:50 PMCool story, faggit. How much longer before your internet gets cut off again? Lemme know.

Where's your proof Brokemar? What's that? You have none? Well, that doesn't sound like you, or does it?

Oh, yes, let me ask this, how did you bring down Bastard Factory? You've claimed on numerous occasions that it was you and your litany of garbage post's that finally caved in the pillars of that place that made you a butthurt fairy. Now, what exactly did you do to bring down the walls of Jericho?

Was it your never ending belly aching about how Jurassic sized Lily mod spanked your dumb ass for spamming in Politics? Or was it you running around in pink spandex calling everyone else "faggit?" Maybe it was your penchant for crying like a little bitch after being told not to do something, like spamming, and you kept on doing it and then pouted and threw a Lily sized tantrum then took your used bag of black dildos and high tailed it to here?

You are nothing more than a fucking moron who wouldn't know "polytics" or a vagina even if one of those was ass raping you with Dove's three last teeth.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Dumb Dumb x 2 View List
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 01:23:18 PM^^ clearly projection. Flynbecile is ACTUALLY fantasizing about ejaculating all over Dovey's casket. He sooo fuckin butthurt over her. Sad. Pathetic even.

PWN3D!

Clearly this kind of talk must turn you on and make your already loose anus wet with joy.

Figures, someone who talks about dicks and "faggits" as much as you do must really harbor deep dark fantasies about Dove's rotten pussy and whatever man-thing she's conned this month into believing her bullshit. You must really want Dove's attention as it's you that's bringing up the Queen Of Sluts. As far as projection goes, all one has to do is look at your posts to me from the last day.

You're just too "fuking" stupid to realize you flamed yourself when you try to accuse someone else of being obsessed with Dove.

Oh by the "fuking" way, how's it feel to get bitch slapped and outsmarted on a forum that you ran to after you cried on BF about forum injustices?
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview