The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second and 82 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 05:09:44 PMTry again Flynnbecile.

Careful bro...reading all the drivel could lower your IQ!
Look away.
Lulz.
:facepalm:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 04:52:26 PMCan you show us on the Dovey Doll exactly where The Dovey hurt YUO? Faggit?

It's readily apparent like microwave popcorn burning that it's in fact you that has been secretly infatuated with a homeless tramp all this time as you, yourself can't stop talking about the nigger nosed cunt.

The only thing Dove has ever done was put you in a tailspin and proved to the whole free world that a damaged box of second hand legos has far more  brain power than her.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 04:53:20 PMBut exactly how much Dovey butthurt are you feeling at this very moment?

Talk about a repetitive spamming fuckwit.

Seriously, look at you and your slime trail relegated to posting up more repeat tripe that you try to pass off as fact as you tug on your clit, getting off on bringing up Dipshit Dove.
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 05:09:44 PMTry again Flynnbecile.

How about you getting a sliver of proof regarding who I am. You have Dinky Diana Dick Sucker swearing I'm 5 guys from India, both you tampon licking fucks can't be right.

You can highlight all the fucking words, numbers, and your inbred daughter's dick for all I fucking care, that's still not going to change the fact that you're still a fucking boring shitbag that should have been drowned at birth with the the rest of the mutated kittens and puppies.

Bottom line is "faggit" is you don't have jack shit, except for this fucking pipe dream of me being Kevin because crackhead gossipy Dove released all his personal info. How easy it would be to berate my enemy with his personal info. Only bitch fucks like you need personal information to compete with superior minds. That's why you'll always be that fucking forum gimp no one gives a flying fuck about.

Do yourself a a favor and go kill yourself, you "fuking" "faggit."
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 14, 2024, 05:11:16 PMOhh, let the Dovey Hate FLOWWW!!!!  :crampe:

I'm always here to listen to your cries, faggit!  :crampe:

Oh let the creepy stalking via the forums start with Brokemar The Bitch Queen.

Tell me you dolt of a man, how long are you going to howl that drug addicts name? It's only fitting that you should do it on a forum catering to the likes of your daily garbage and massive embellishments about how you are the destroyer of forums, while you wallow in the filth known as Dove. Did she get you to send her some money as well? Or you've just been playing with your anus everytime you bring her up and read one of her illiterate musings?

You're a "fuking" tool Crackmar, you'll always be a side note in any kind of e-history that's unlucky enough to have your sorry ass in it.

Bitch.
<t></t>

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 14, 2024, 05:15:44 PMHow do you know? Did you log in?

What is this? 20 questions?

Let me clarify. My "Flynn" account is still banned, but I logged in under a new handle, made fun of your wife Lily and told the forum who I was in my own special way. My post's are still up and I can still log in under the new handle.

So, to answer your stupid question, yes and no. I hope that clears it up you 3 foot pile of shit.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Flynn on October 14, 2024, 06:28:33 PMWhat is this? 20 questions?

Let me clarify. My "Flynn" account is still banned, but I logged in under a new handle, made fun of your wife Lily and told the forums who I was in my own special way. My post's are still up and I can still log in under the new handle.

So, to answer your stupid question, yes and no. I hope that clears it up you 3 foot pile of shit.

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 14, 2024, 06:30:46 PMI only asked two questions

The days not over you fucking Ewok.

QuoteWas it necessary to be that nasty and gross?

Yes. If it gets your three nickels tall ass to stop asking asinine questions.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview