The best topic

Replies: 10944
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:59:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Flynn on October 18, 2024, 08:49:36 PMYou're one to talk you fucking rinse & recycle jerkoff. All you do is howl about some shit you read, and now I guess according to your sloppy ass, I'm also obsessed with DKG?

You fucking stupid gimp, you managed to call into question DKG's sexuality and at the same time now I'm no longer picking on Birdbrain Dove and have turned my sights onto DKG?

You can't make this shit up. I guess for you is to stick to your idiotic story about me having relationships all over the board. This shit is too fucking funny.

You're a delusional fuckwit that needs to go kill itself.
Son, I ain't going anywhere. I got stuff to live for. And it aint feeling sorry for my sorry self because some gal on a forum dumped me five years ago.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 18, 2024, 08:52:08 PMSon, I ain't going anywhere. I got stuff to live for. And it aint feeling sorry for my sorry self because some gal on a forum dumped me five years ago.

Go fuck yourself you little cowering cunt. You've always been wrong, and continue to be absolutely wrong you fucking ignorant cocksucker.

You're just mad because I've verbally kicked your face through your bloated fucking head.

You were never right you fucking simp. Anytime you wanna discuss this further you bitch, you know how to fucking find me you fucking alt.

And you have the nerve to talk about what someone else posts, while you've been talking about this for over two fucking years, faggot.

You and bitch made Brokemar bring myself and Dummy Dove up constantly, more than we do each other, I don't give a flying fuck where you go dicklips, because I'll always be able to rip your fucking head off without breaking a fucking sweat you fucking geriatric tool.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 2 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 06:29:40 AMSomebody give me his address rather. I could think of a thousand ways to see him die slowly than to see another repetitive line of smut, debasement and angst.

The guy hangs around with teenage boys on an online gaming scene dressed in a pink leotard for fuck sakes.

Kill it with fire!
Lololol
And his kids go hungry. Jesus H, what a piece of frickin shit.
Agree Agree x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 18, 2024, 09:05:47 PMAnd it his kids go hungry. Jesus H, what a piece of frickin shit.

Go suck a dick you cowardly alt spammer.

Another thing is your use of "Frickin." Yeah, you must be in a place where your computer time is monitored and so is what you type.

Tell me Herman, as you like to try to make fun of everyone else's financial health, how's it you're at an old folks home sponsored by the state?

Now, I get it and I understand the stilted typing, it's because you're illiterate and you can't type the word "fuck" can you? Or the orderlies will take away your screen time. So, you might be Nozzer after all. But Dinky Diana told me you had died.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Frood

Nozzer ain't dead, Farm Leaguer.

DD must have trolled you again.
Blahhhhhh...

Flynn

Quote from: Frood on October 18, 2024, 09:19:48 PMNozzer ain't dead, Farm Leaguer.

DD must have trolled you again.

Nozzer The Zero had Downs Syndrome, which is why Herman reminds me of him. Plus, you seem to coddle retardo Herman like you used to do that imbecile Nozzer. He looked like Danny Devito as the Penguin.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Awwwww....did I hurt your feelings Herman/Nozzer...?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Flynn on October 18, 2024, 09:23:25 PMNozzer The Zero had Downs Syndrome, which is why Herman reminds me of him. Plus, you seem to coddle retardo Herman like you used to do that imbecile Nozzer. He looked like Danny Devito as the Penguin.

You don't know what you're talking about and are confusing a number of Australian posters who I personally knew away from the forums.

I will again remind you to remain silent if you dont want to be labeled a fuckwit.  :thumbup2:
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Herman on October 18, 2024, 09:05:47 PMAnd his kids go hungry. Jesus H, what a piece of frickin shit.
Absolute piece of shit. What kind of "man" with the mind-set of a teenage online gamer could possibly know a thing on how to properly raise children and a family? He probably beats his token wife and kids up when the gamers give him a beating.

There was this bloke that was charged and locked up for doing just that...and surprise-surprise...it was Fortnite.
:facepalm:

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 09:32:24 PMAbsolute piece of shit. What kind of "man" with the mind-set of a teenage online gamer could possibly know a thing on how to properly raise children and a family? He probably beats his token wife and kids up when the gamers give him a beating.

There was this bloke that was charged and locked up for doing just that...and surprise-surprise...it was Fortnite.
:facepalm:
Martini/Flynn ain't much younger than me. But, he ain't ever acted like a man. His kids pay the price for his Peter Pan syndrome.
Agree Agree x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Flynn

Quote from: Frood on October 18, 2024, 09:29:49 PMYou don't know what you're talking about and are confusing a number of Australian posters who I personally knew away from the forums.

I will again remind you to remain silent if you dont want to be labeled a fuckwit.  :thumbup2:

Bullshit!

I noticed how quickly fuckstick Herman/Nozzer went and hid under your skirt.

Who am I confusing? Herman? Though, I will say his vernacular is much different from Nozzer's but then again that could be because of the meds and it was over a decade last time I crushed Nozzer's skull at BH.

Say, could you post up that picture where you and Nozzer are wearing Jihad hoods? You know the one where you tried to hide Nozzer's deformed hand that looked like a lobster claw.

As far as fuckwit goes, I wasn't the one pretending to be a named woman Dinky Diana, something Herman seems to forget.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 18, 2024, 09:34:23 PMMartini/Flynn ain't much younger than me. But, he ain't ever acted like a man. His kids pay the price for his Peter Pan syndrome.

Shut the fuck up Herman/Nozzer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
<t></t>

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Herman on October 18, 2024, 09:34:23 PMMartini/Flynn ain't much younger than me. But, he ain't ever acted like a man. His kids pay the price for his Peter Pan syndrome.
These types of idiots need to be sterilised. It's a case of "monkey see...monkey do" as far as raising children go. His father was probably just as bad, but in that generation, spent most of his time hanging out at the pub.

And the cycle just perpetuates.

Home-bred muppetry!

Lab Flaker

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview