The best topic

Replies: 10945
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 02:55:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

hard Я

Quote from: Lokmar on Today at 02:12:42 AMLots of people get sick of shit pounded into their ears all the time. I hate Led Zeppelin, Rush, and all sorts of shit my peeps played too much.

Lots of people, maybe most, listen to the words of a song and take them to heart or take them way too seriously. Hell, I know people who seem to be running their entire lives by the lyrics of a song.

Me, I just like a catchy tune and I havent heard that one in a while. I couldnt GAF less about its message anymore than I did when Rage Against The Machine sang:
Those who died are justified
For wearin' the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify those that died.......

while me and my buddy would be driving around town with this shit turned up to 11, drinking a bottle of Jack singing along and me pointing to myself, laughing hysterically while singing along!

Another one of my favorites is:

I LOL my ass off at this one! Sure, U2 made it as an anti nuke anthem. I find it and shit like this hilarious!
I think I might get back into songflaming. I used to really enjoy taking songs I liked and rewording them to poke fun at people... ex BH poster Evil Blood and I used to head up to the Mordialloc Pier back in the day, cast lines out into the bay and bounce ideas off each other during the early hours. Never caught a damned thing, but the filth we produced was fucking gold and more often than not got a grin out of their targets.

Bonesaw (aka The Treasurer) was one such example

https://voca.ro/1j3XFNJ48sDu

Sung first person perspective and I was a little concerned that EB and I might have hit a little too close to home with it, but Bonesaw told me got a chuckle out of it, so it wasn't a wasted effort. Riddled with in-jokes regarding a whole host of shit he'd been getting up to at the time, a bit of invented shit to spice it up and three people (all of whom had flamed each other previously) teaming up to fling it at a fellow flamer. We turned out a bunch of them, some collaborations like that one, others solo efforts - we had fun and nobody could touch it.

There's an election coming up and I have an idea that our "party of joy" candidate could possibly benefit from having her platform properly outlined... perhaps to the strains of Pharrell Williams...

....because it's "crappee-eee-eee-eee"...

Flynn

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 02:00:59 AMYou have way too much time on your hands fuckwit.

Says the mental gimp that started 35 threads in one fucking day at BF.

You are most certainly a fucking fool.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on Today at 01:58:11 AM^^^ look who went crawling back to BF! What a lil bitch!!!!

Did that clown promise to make you a mod again if you jump through his hoops? BF played you somehow, someway, bitch!!! PWN3D!

Look at the date you fucking inbred hillbilly. It was screenshot. What a fucking proven illiterate moron. Your dumb ass jumped through that open fucking window without looking, thinking you actually had something on me. Hey dicklips, I can go back, I have been back, unlike you that left in fucking tears and with your bottom lip quivering, you said,

"I'm leaving and never coming back because Flynn and Lily were mean to me."

Boo-Fucking Hoo! Go eat a dick.

You know what? I'm glad you fucking left and never came back whiner, because without you there the I.Q. level went back up to a solid 7.

Keep on showing your stupidity.

The only bitch out here is you that can't fucking read.

Cry me a river cunt.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 01:16:34 AMIt was a ruse, to test you, as has been explained at least half a dozen times already.

If you genuinely believe that a few cordial PM's constituted me "hitting on you" I really don't know what to say, except for have you ever been outside and conversed with people in real life?  :dontknow:

Also, I haven't owned WWF rasslin' "dolls" (here we call them action figures) since the mid 90's, so I'm sorry to break your delusion that I'm some toy hoarding nerd... not that there is anything wrong with that hobby, I guess... each to their own and all that.

Don't you collect rainbow LGBTQPXYAIDS flags? How many genders are there now, 67? I don't know how you manage to keep up.

Bullshit!

Nice back-fucking-pedal!

Well, what else can you fucking say, right? You were caught, owned, swiftly dealt with and had the tables turned on you. There's no way in fuck you're going to explain yourself out of this one like you've tried dozens of times before at Bastard Factory.

Not only was your pm unsolicited, it was unwelcome, but I was very polite in light of you trying to hit on me by talking about professional wrestling and thinking it would make you more endearing by admitting to owning and collecting wrestling dolls. I mean it's all in the pm's. If you doubt what I say just say the word and I'll post all of our pm's to each other.

No, sorry even Shampain admitted he knew nothing about this, so your "ruse" story is about as predictable as you still living in your Nan's basement while collecting public assistance. Things don't change with you, and never will.

I'd have more respect for you as a delusional 40-something Virgin if you came clean and just finally admitted that you found me intriguing and that maybe if I happened to be high as a kite that night and had a gun pointed to my head that maybe you'd get e-lucky. Look, there's no shame in that, better "men" than you have tried and failed. Take Freud for instance, although he's a fucking drooling, spamming exhibitionist, I have respect for him because he finally came clean about the Dinky Diana woman facade be portrayed for over a year. How come you don't have a problem with Freud pretending to be a woman?

In closing, each time you throw up another repetitive excuse that you shit out of your mouth, it only makes you look worse (if that's even possible at this juncture), the pm pretty much says it all.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on Today at 01:52:26 AMAwwww, did Lokmar kick you right between your Dovey nerves?   :crampe:

Fukin DDS dipshit!

Hey stupid fuck.

Is your name Herman/Nozzer? The post was to him you fucking illiterate fuck-stain. Look at you, I've got you all in a tizzy you can't even comprehend who is posting to who.

You're a mega retard. Go suck on your daughter's dick some more, maybe you can get some new working brain cells if your daughter ejaculates down your throat you redneck incest lover.
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Flynn on Today at 03:40:50 AMBullshit!

Nice back-fucking-pedal!

Well, what else can you fucking say, right? You were caught, owned, swiftly dealt with and had the tables turned on you. There's no way in fuck you're going to explain yourself out of this one like you've tried dozens of times before at Bastard Factory.

Not only was your pm unsolicited, it was unwelcome, but I was very polite in light of you trying to hit on me by talking about professional wrestling and thinking it would make you more endearing by admitting to owning and collecting wrestling dolls. I mean it's all in the pm's. If you doubt what I say just say the word and I'll post all of our pm's to each other.

No, sorry even Shampain admitted he knew nothing about this, so your "ruse" story is about as predictable as you still living in your Nan's basement while collecting public assistance. Things don't change with you, and never will.

I'd have more respect for you as a delusional 40-something Virgin if you came clean and just finally admitted that you found me intriguing and that maybe if I happened to be high as a kite that night and had a gun pointed to my head that maybe you'd get e-lucky. Look, there's no shame in that, better "men" than you have tried and failed. Take Freud for instance, although he's a fucking drooling, spamming exhibitionist, I have respect for him because he finally came clean about the Dinky Diana woman facade be portrayed for over a year. How come you don't have a problem with Freud pretending to be a woman?

In closing, each time you throw up another repetitive excuse that you shit out of your mouth, it only makes you look worse (if that's even possible at this juncture), the pm pretty much says it all.

Drink ×2 folks!  :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview