The best topic

Replies: 10989
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 04:11:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

This IS dedicated to Bastard Factory

Started by Flynn, September 26, 2024, 06:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrNiceGuy and 43 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 19, 2024, 03:49:34 AMHey stupid fuck.

Is your name Herman/Nozzer? The post was to him you fucking illiterate fuck-stain. Look at you, I've got you all in a tizzy you can't even comprehend who is posting to who.

You're a mega retard. Go suck on your daughter's dick some more, maybe you can get some new working brain cells if your daughter ejaculates down your throat you redneck incest lover.

Congrats, shitstain! YUO managed to spew all that out without mentioning The Dovey a single time! Therapy must be going good!!!

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2024, 02:44:47 PMGo back to guzzling another load from BF, YUO stupid kept faggit!

Oh it happened you fucking spammer. You left because you were muddling up all the sub forums including "polytics" with your usual shitty claims of how all Liberals suck.

Like I said, that's one of the things I'm very proud of, getting you the fuck out of Bastard Factory. You were useless and a waste of fucking bandwidth you fucking cry baby.

I'm surprised you were able to keep track of who you are posting to. Better stop swallowing your mutant daughter's cum shots, they're making you even more stupid.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2024, 02:48:51 PMCongrats, shitstain! YUO managed to spew all that out without mentioning The Dovey a single time! Therapy must be going good!!!

Oh, but look who brought the toothless bitch up, YOU!

Big fucking surprise there you transparent cunt stain.
Dumb Dumb x 2 View List
<t></t>

Cyrus The Virus

Quote from: Flynn on October 19, 2024, 02:16:30 PMThis IS rich...

Look Fat Alberticus, you need to stop following me around and inundating my pm box with harassing messages. I will not answer nor will I give you the satisfaction of using yourself as Bastard Factorie's personal mouth piece.

As far as "trust" goes, wasn't it Lily The Buffalo giving BF Arnold Dwarfenegar's phone number, and then the sad sock left message on his voice-mail?

I don't see you bitching about  that you silly fuck.

I will NEVER be a contributing member there ever again. So, take that and go stick it up your fucking ass and go stroke BF's hurt fucking pussy. It's good to know he's got someone stupid doing his bidding.

As far as you go, Retardicus, you can go fucking kill yourself for all I care as you're nothing more than a fucking cheerleader that sucks at fucking Chess like you do everything else. Pathetic.

You are in no position to judge others. That post you made at Membee a long time ago gloating about how you orchestrated such a beautiful plan to sting both forums like you're some evil genius. Now here you are acting like it never happened talking to people like you are some badass troll. Truth is nobody truly trusts you anymore and only shit on you in private. That little fit you threw on TBF a couple of weeks back was a complete joke. You made yourself look like the complete loser you really are by judging Oak about the Biggie PI scandal. What you did was far worse. Being an arrogant and proper bitch gains you no approval. You want to talk shit about members on TBF pop over there and do it like a man you coward.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 19, 2024, 02:50:37 PMOh it happened you fucking spammer. You left because you were muddling up all the sub forums including "polytics" with your usual shitty claims of how all Liberals suck.

Like I said, that's one of the things I'm very proud of, getting you the fuck out of Bastard Factory. You were useless and a waste of fucking bandwidth you fucking cry baby.

I'm surprised you were able to keep track of who you are posting to. Better stop swallowing your mutant daughter's cum shots, they're making you even more stupid.

No dummy, what had happened was:

1. BF announced he banned Biggie,
2. I thumb downed the post
3. BF threw a hissy fit
4. I got banned.

BTW, BF realized he outted himself as a butthurt loon right away.

Pepperidge Farms remembers, you moronic BF cum guzzler.

PWN3D!

Lokmar

Quote from: Flynn on October 19, 2024, 02:52:00 PMOh, but look who brought the toothless bitch up, YOU!

Big fucking surprise there you transparent cunt stain.

DOVEY, DOVEY, DOVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

:crampe:

Keep going to therapy, shitstain!!!!  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Flynn on October 19, 2024, 02:29:12 PMSorry to break it to you Breakfall (see what I did there?) but you can't "troll" nor "flame."

You think spamming is trolling, and that flaming is up-chucking whatever comes into that tiny brain you claim to own.

Try again, fuckface.

You fail dismally both as a forum poster and in life. And one thing is very clear to us all...you despise women.

What's wrong- tiny penis, bad breath, small delicate frame?

Stick to playing with teenage gamers over on Fortnite...it's what you do best.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Aryan on October 19, 2024, 01:16:34 AMIt was a ruse, to test you, as has been explained at least half a dozen times already.

If you genuinely believe that a few cordial PM's constituted me "hitting on you" I really don't know what to say, except for have you ever been outside and conversed with people in real life?  :dontknow:

Also, I haven't owned WWF rasslin' "dolls" (here we call them action figures) since the mid 90's, so I'm sorry to break your delusion that I'm some toy hoarding nerd... not that there is anything wrong with that hobby, I guess... each to their own and all that.

Don't you collect rainbow LGBTQPXYAIDS flags? How many genders are there now, 67? I don't know how you manage to keep up.
Brother, there ain't nobody on this planet that thinks you suddenly fancied the fag in drag.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Aryan on October 19, 2024, 01:16:34 AMIt was a ruse, to test you, as has been explained at least half a dozen times already.

If you genuinely believe that a few cordial PM's constituted me "hitting on you" I really don't know what to say, except for have you ever been outside and conversed with people in real life?  :dontknow:

Also, I haven't owned WWF rasslin' "dolls" (here we call them action figures) since the mid 90's, so I'm sorry to break your delusion that I'm some toy hoarding nerd... not that there is anything wrong with that hobby, I guess... each to their own and all that.

Don't you collect rainbow LGBTQPXYAIDS flags? How many genders are there now, 67? I don't know how you manage to keep up.

Does it really surprise you that Flynn is the sort who thinks if you pm him you are hitting on him?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on October 19, 2024, 01:07:27 AMJesus fucking christ. Here we go. Everytime someone has something positive to say about me, washed up emo-bitch boi thinks he needs to put his 1.5 cents in.

It's obvious like most all of the dullards out here that you've done everything and anything and you were the best at everything because you have a personal opinion on everything under the sun. You name it and Sum Can't has done it better than everyone else.

Additionally, no matter what the subject is, Sum Can't is an expert and it always comes back around to him patting himself on the back for shit that no one remembers or cares about...let's have a look, shall we?

Notice how Sum Run't tries to take the "high road" about attacks on family and personal attacks. Well, that would all be fine and dandy if Mary Poppins known as Sum Can't hadn't already doxxed his enemies while at BH with personal info, work info, home addresses, etc. Not to mention the innocent little lamb Sum Run't was involved in some of the most heinous e-crimes known to man which included 404ing a site, calling up employers of poster's and using social engineering methods to get info. No, you've done worse, you've actually phoned up people and spread addresses all over the net because of your forum wars you, yourself started. So spare me the holier than thou act you fucking hypocritical has been.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Back in the BH days you and the rest of your faggoty online friends would overwhelm and destroy forums and posters, where was the cheering then? Where were all the accolades for you and your little army of unemployed losers? Repetitive shit is you using P.I. as part of your "flaming" prowess. Nobody cheered and clapped for you guys, no one ever gives that kind of affirmation, not even back in the old days.

You have no choice but to be over it. You are part of the reason that all died away. It was in the hands of you guys, us second generation poster's had to fix and repair what you fucks tore down, which we couldn't. You older poster's had fubar written all across your foreheads when Brawl-Hall finally went under. There was no way myself, Mister Nice Guy, V-Agent, Jewels, LoCo, Attention Whore, and a plethora of others could build back up what you guys destroyed in this lifetime. I feel sad because of that, especially for you and the first gen poster's who made it possible for the second generation to do what you guys once did. In that sense we all have lost.

That was a different place and time. That era with all the zany characters had its time and that time was over a long time ago. Times have changed and you have not changed with them. All you now post are memories of the old days, and how it was better. That's your memories playing tricks on you. There were as many tards running around like today, the only difference is the technology and the way of conventional "flaming" went right out the door and into the garbage. You just think the past was better because the present sucks as well for "good content" so the past seems better. It wasn't, it was a fucking mess just like it is today, except you were able to team up with more like-minded individuals.

Funny thing is, I've never needed or wanted your approval and that right there makes me not fit for duty, which is fine because you've been harping about me for over a decade and it's the same fucking shit over and fucking over, you still live in 2008. I don't care if you don't think I have it, after all you are not the bar and never was. I never said I was the best, I never said I was good, all I've ever said is that I work and put effort into my posts, something I've always done. As far as "driving off poster's" I defer to the expert. How many poster's did you drive off by weaponizing their personal info? How many sister sites did you lose because of the constant doxxing of forums and their inhabitants. I never drove off poster's, the spammers were dealt with and that's who you are referring to as being "driven off." More quarter truths coming from the
archdiocese of honesty. You've tried fitting me with things I've never done. You've committed more e-transgressions than I have, but I guess pointing the finger at someone else makes you sleep better at night.

Says the psycho who jumped into the opportunity to passionately defend Poofer calling my job and than openly talking about finding me on "government websites".

I guess unwanted real life contact and harassment is okay with Flynn if he agrees with the reasoning.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Flynn is an embarrassment nowadays.  But the first song was still pretty good.

Flynn

Quote from: Cyrus The Virus on October 19, 2024, 03:20:23 PMYou are in no position to judge others. That post you made at Membee a long time ago gloating about how you orchestrated such a beautiful plan to sting both forums like you're some evil genius. Now here you are acting like it never happened talking to people like you are some badass troll. Truth is nobody truly trusts you anymore and only shit on you in private. That little fit you threw on TBF a couple of weeks back was a complete joke. You made yourself look like the complete loser you really are by judging Oak about the Biggie PI scandal. What you did was far worse. Being an arrogant and proper bitch gains you no approval. You want to talk shit about members on TBF pop over there and do it like a man you coward.

Oh, but I am in a position to judge others, especially the gimps like you that Bastard Factory uses as pawns in his never ending butthurt regarding Biggie Fat-head. You're just too fucking self-absorbed that you can't see that you'll soon be discarded after you've served your purpose.

As far as me gloating, it was because I could kill off 3 problems with one of Lily's many udders if I just waited. I'm a beautiful creature of opportunity. Eh, that's not true. Let me tell you why I did what I did.

Not too long ago, in a galaxy far far away. There was this gal named Flynn who thought she could bring to together the many different factions under one or two banners. I made my case known to that man-bitch Bastard Factory and wanted BF to be ground zero. You should be able to trust a forum owner. Yes, we were in communication fairly regularly and thought of him as maybe a mentor, because when I retire, I want to do what retired athletes and actors/actresses do...get behind the scenes and start my own message board, so I thought it would be a great learning experience as I was behind the scenes of a board that had been around a long time. I was elated!

Bring in Lily, at the time Large-Marge Lily had the same idea of untiting the groups and having a two-world-order-forum utopia, if that even makes any sense. Anyways, at that time I thought everyone I was dealing with had their heads screwed on straight.

Then comes the revelation that Bigfoot-sized Lily broke the unwritten rule. Whatever her reasoning or rationalization as she explained it to me cannot justify her actions. I dropped her then and there. Hippo Lily doesn't and will never know me, not like Caskur and Flea.

The biggest disappointment was when Bastard Factory pm'd me Biggie Failure's name and stated he left a voice-mail. I have never condoned that kind of behavior and never will. I let BF know that I did not agree and that we were done. I pm'd all 5 active members of Bastard Factory and I didn't redact Biggie's Faggoty Name that I can't even remember or care to. I then exposed Bastard Factory and all his alts because that's the least he deserves. I also posted up all our correspondences to show I had no part in the pathetic invasion of privacy.

So, you can go lick nuts for all I fucking care you sloppy fucker. Go bag on Hot Air Balloon Lily for giving out a member's phone number. Blame your new daddy Bastard Factory for being a weak minded cunt that he needed to actually call someone.

YOU. WILL. NEVER. WIN. THIS. PARTICULAR. ARGUMENT.  BECAUSE. LARD-ASS LILY'S. ACTIONS. AND. BF'S. ACTIONS. ARE. WHAT. STARTED. THIS. YOU. BLIND. STUPID. FAT. FUCKER.
<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: Herman on October 19, 2024, 09:42:20 PMBrother, there ain't nobody on this planet that thinks you suddenly fancied the fag in drag.

Well, what else can you say right, Nozzer?

I mean the pm pretty says "FUCK YOU" to you and all the other bitches out there fanta"sizing" that I have a dick.

You now have to cling to your story like a drowning sailor to a piece of driftwood. The pm says it all in layman's terms because that's how Aryan types, talks and thinks. There's no doubt or speculation that he in fact reinforces the fact that I am in fact who I say I am. His words, and if you don't like that too fucking bad you story obsessed cow's ass.

As much as you want to discredit me and everything else, you can't because you're just not smart enough and you don't have the resources needed to take on such a monumental task.

Bitch.

P.S.-Hi Nozzer!
<t></t>

sc`T

Quote from: Dove on October 20, 2024, 11:37:51 AMDoes it really surprise you that Flynn is the sort who thinks if you pm him you are hitting on him?
I dunno, I haven't checked my PM box in months, I certainly haven't sent any PM's out to test that proposition.

It does beg a question though, one that is kinda personally revolting from where I sit. You see, I was one of the mods at BH when Flange first started strutting about the place there seventeen or eighteen years ago. And I was kinda nonplussed at the time as to why I would be receiving a PM within a day or two of this random newbie's appearence.

Was Flange hitting on me?

* sc`T shudders

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview