Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

No.1 Name For Boys Born In UK In 2014...Muhammad

Started by Anonymous, December 01, 2014, 07:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"What does that have to do with Muslims naming their kids Mohammed?

I was going to name my son Muhammad or Mohammad, but I felt he was too violent, a racist and a pedophile. I settled on naming him after a historical figure who was less violent and racist.....Adolf Hitler. acc_brix
I think that makes a central point ... a point that is very significant  and valid ... "why do people worship / try to be like / name kids after such a vile Genghis Khan kinda guy".

It needed that Shen smooth touch  ac_smile

Ya think maybe Mo didn't really mean what he did and instructed his followers to do?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

^Haha, funny and sad at the same time CC.

I am no fan of that disingenuous bag o' wind Bill Maher, but I acknowledge he is one of the few lefties that does not betray everything he claims to believe in when it comes to the extremely anti-liberal ideology called Islam.

QuoteBILL MAHER: President Obama keeps insisting that's ISIS is not Islamic. Well, maybe they don't practice the Muslim faith the same way he does. But if vast numbers of Muslims across the world believe, and they do, that humans deserve to die for merely holding a different idea or drawing a cartoon or writing a book or eloping with the wrong person, not only does the Muslim world have something in common with ISIS, it has too much in common with ISIS.

There's so much talk -- you can applaud -- there's so much talk about wiping out ISIS. You can't, not with bombs. You can only expose that something is a bad idea like extended warranties. Cultures are different. It's okay to judge that rule of law isn't just different than theocracy, it's better. If you don't see that, you're either a religious fanatic or a masochist, but one thing you certainly are not is a liberal.

To count yourself as a liberal, you have to stand up for liberal principles. Free speech, separation of church and state, freedom to practice any religion or no religion without the threat of violence. Respect for minorities including homosexuals, equality for women. It amazes me how here in America we go nuts over the tiniest violations of these values while gross atrocities are ignored across the world.

Jonah Hill yells "suck my dick faggot" at the paparazzi and an entire nation goes into Twitter outrage until he is forced to perform that most debasing of acts -- the talk show apology tour. Meanwhile, in 10 countries actually sucking a dick can get you stoned, and not a good way.

We hear a lot about the Republican war on women. It's not cool. Rush Limbaugh called somebody a slut. Okay. But Saudi women can't vote or drive or hold a job or leave the house without a man. Overwhelming majorities in every Muslim country say a wife is always obliged to obey her husband. That all seems like a bigger issue than an evangelical Christian bakery refusing to make gay wedding cakes.

Ninety-one percent of Egyptian women have had their clitorises removed; 98% of Somalian women have. Ayaan Hirsi Ali grew up in Somalia and was one of them. She was scheduled to speak at Yale last week but the school's atheist organization, my people, complained that she "did no represent a totality of the ex-Muslim experience." Meaning what? That women like mutilation? You're atheists. You should be attacking religion, not siding with people who hold women down and violate them which apparently you will defend in the name of multiculturalism and then lose your shit when someone refers to Chaz Bono by the wrong pronoun.

Donald Sterling isn't allowed to own a team because he told his mistress not to post pictures with black guys. Okay. But if we're giving no quarter to intolerance, shouldn't we be starting the mutilators and the honor killers or will that divert us from the real problem that when Mel Gibson drinks he calls women sugar tits? That's our show. (HBO's Real Time, September 26, 2014)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/27/maher_rips_liberals_over_islam_if_were_giving_no_quarter_to_intolerance_shouldnt_we_start_with_honor_killers.html">http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... llers.html">http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/09/27/maher_rips_liberals_over_islam_if_were_giving_no_quarter_to_intolerance_shouldnt_we_start_with_honor_killers.html

cc

Yes, Maher is an arrogant prick ..... professed atheist and obsessed anti-religionist.

That said, he does have islam pegged for what it is, a violent supremacist ideology ...  and says it compares to no other religion

Chris Hitchens, another " professed atheist and obsessed anti-religionist", but far less obnoxious, STRONGLY expressed virtually the same awareness long before Maher figured out the obvious

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes, Maher is an arrogant prick ..... obsessed atheist or rather anti-religionist.

That said, he does have islam pegged for what it is, a viloent supremacist ideology ...  and says it compares to no other religion

Chris Hitchens, another " obsessed atheist or rather anti-religionist", STRONGLY expressed virtually the same awareness

Maher and Ben Affleck got into it pretty good about Islam. Affleck was playing the typical, Western liberal hypocrite card. You know, it's racist to condemn the ideology that treats women worse than farm animals, but fundy x-tian bakers who refuse to make wedding cakes for Steve and Lance's big day are bigots. ac_rollseyes

cc

lol ... the "smoooooth" continues right on the mark

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Muhammad was the most popular name for boys born in the United Kaliphate in 2014. :woodoo:  
QuoteWhat do British authorities think when they hear this news? What do they think Britain will be like in twenty or thirty years? Do they think that all these Muhammads will grow up to be upstanding, loyal British subjects with portraits of Maajid Nawaz on their walls? Does it ever occur to them that some of them might end up embracing the "extremism" that they are so confident that Muslims in Britain do not hold — despite the evidence of hundreds and hundreds of young Muslims leaving Britain to join the Islamic State?

Do David Cameron and Theresa May ever ponder the fact that nothing is being done, beyond cosmetic gestures and half-measures, to prevent young Muslims in the U.K. from becoming "extremists"? Do they ever consider the possibility that future generations of free Britons, if there are any, will remember the names of those who did this to their country?

"Nur and Maryam join Muhammad in list of Britain's top baby names – while Royal monickers fall with George dropping five places," Daily Mail, December 1, 2014 (thanks to all who sent this in):

"

For years Muhammad has been racing up the chart of the country's most popular baby names – and now he has been joined by his sisters Nur and Maryam.

The two girls' names have been among the most popular of 2014, according to website BabyCentre.

The data shows a surge in Arabic names in the UK this year, with Omar, Ali and Ibrahim all entering the boys' top 100 for the first time.

For girls, Maryam has shot up 59 places to number 35, while Nur is a new entry in the girls' top 100, jumping straight to number 29.

And Muhammad has risen an astonishing 27 places compared to last year to claim the number-one spot for boys.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/uk-muhammad-now-1-name-for-baby-boys">http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/uk-mu ... -baby-boys">http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/uk-muhammad-now-1-name-for-baby-boys

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/UKbabynames-300x185.jpg">

At least the mohammad variations are not Tyler or Liam.