News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Video showing how much of a racist Donald Trump really is!

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 29, 2024, 02:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on September 29, 2024, 06:31:26 PMBiden calling Trump racist is as rich as Jo Jo or I calling anyone gay.

Especially considering he not only attended, but also gave the eulogy, for a KKK grand dragon.

Imagine if Trump had even been in the same city or his airplane had been doing a fly over the area this funeral was being held? OMG.. he'd have been racked over the coals for a millennia

These people are truly hypocritical pieces of shit.   

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 29, 2024, 06:34:56 PMEspecially considering he not only attended, but also gave the eulogy, for a KKK grand dragon.

Imagine if Trump had even been in the same city or his airplane had been doing a fly over the area this funeral was being held? OMG.. he'd have been racked over the coals for a millennia

These people are truly hypocritical pieces of shit.   
He opposed bussing as a senator. I believe he once said he didn't want his kids attending school with Blacks.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on September 30, 2024, 03:47:55 PMHe opposed bussing as a senator. I believe he once said he didn't want his kids attending school with Blacks.

Amazing how they let that slide innit ?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 29, 2024, 02:12:42 PM

Oprah, Jessie Jackson, and a whole slew of these motherfuckers who say Trump is racist should burn in hell for eternity. His philanthropy to people of all backgrounds is legendary. I've been hearing these stories for 30 years and these cunts simply erased all the good he's done.

Mike Tyson has stood by him tho. God bless him for that!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 30, 2024, 06:49:35 PMOprah, Jessie Jackson, and a whole slew of these motherfuckers who say Trump is racist should burn in hell for eternity. His philanthropy to people of all backgrounds is legendary. I've been hearing these stories for 30 years and these cunts simply erased all the good he's done.

Mike Tyson has stood by him tho. God bless him for that!
THe way these scumbags turned on him for personal gain is abhorant and personifies everything wrong with the democrat party. they are cockroaches

Trump had nothing but great things to say about Oprah, even going as far as to say he would want her as his running mate. YEARS before even considering a run and before obama divided us as a nation along these lines of manufactured racism. That bitch should rot in hell

I dont care what anyone says. This man is a fucking giant of strength to put up with everything he's put up with. The backstabbing. The lies. The smears. The people saying the types of things these cockroaches are now saying about him when just a few short years ago he was the best thing since sliced bread. The betrayal is abominable and these monsters have the nerve to wonder why he is so hyper sensitive to loyalty? Who.the.fuck.wouldn't.be! 

For that alone he's earned my vote and I'll walk across hot broken glass on Nov 5th to vote the for the man.

in fact, just about 5 months ago  I saw  a post from a childhood friend of mine showing strong support for Kamala. I was disgusted and have since not returned a single call, text or instant message. I want nothing to do with the man. And this is someone I played in the sandbox with. But I'm sorry. The democratic party has become far too disgusting to support them and still be a good person.

it's like saying a satanist is a good person. Impossible.   
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview