The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on September 30, 2024, 01:48:56 PMFA/FO. Those fucking dune coons have been launching rockets into Israel for decades. My cousins ex husband was from Lebanon and it was a paradise until the palitrashians turned it into a terrorist shithole and he had to flee in the 80's. He and his brother were Christian and thanks to boy diddler yassir ararat, they were under constant threat of death.

Them jews have their boots on the throat of muhzie terrorism and they'd better not let off yet. IDGAF if it does cause WW3. I'm for it!

From what I gather, both Israel and Islamic Palestinians treat Christians like shit there.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 30, 2024, 02:19:29 PMFrom what I gather, both Israel and Islamic Palestinians treat Christians like shit there.

From what I hear, the arab paletrashian christians are about as shitty as the muhzies.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on September 29, 2024, 02:58:35 AMDo I need to be "jabbed" to come to your country lol? I'm seeing Ireland requires it, fuck that.
They dropped that nearly 2 years ago. You are free to visit me and get your face under my ASS. :yeahhh:  :drunk2:
Love Love x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on September 30, 2024, 01:48:56 PMFA/FO. Those fucking dune coons have been launching rockets into Israel for decades

I jus' saw a documentary recently, wish I could remember that part, but it was saying how the people in Israel now, didn't move there til the 1940's, like it was granted to them or some shit. Thus began the attacks on them by the towel heads.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on September 30, 2024, 09:47:18 PMThey dropped that nearly 2 years ago. You are free to visit me and get your face under my ASS. :yeahhh:  :drunk2:

Awesome! I'll be thinking on it  :drunk2:

I'd say I need to learn a lil Mandorin, but its gonna be hard to talk with that ass on my face  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 30, 2024, 11:46:48 PMI jus' saw a documentary recently, wish I could remember that part, but it was saying how the people in Israel now, didn't move there til the 1940's, like it was granted to them or some shit. Thus began the attacks on them by the towel heads.

There's always been jews there and for the most part, the whole area was a festering shithole for hundreds of years. The jews built it up and THEN the sand niggers got all indignant and wanted it. Hell, even the mosque on the temple mound was a flea bags paradise until the jews wanted it.

Israel allows dune coons in its government. How many jews are in dune coon governments? NONE!

Lokmar

I just LOL'd thinking about this, but early on some of those camel jockeys were all "THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD!" when the jews first started running things.  :crampe:

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on September 30, 2024, 11:53:30 PMThere's always been jews there and for the most part, the whole area was a festering shithole for hundreds of years. The jews built it up and THEN the sand niggers got all indignant and wanted it. Hell, even the mosque on the temple mound was a flea bags paradise until the jews wanted it.

Israel allows dune coons in its government. How many jews are in dune coon governments? NONE!

Hmmmm, you could be on to something. Maybe that's why the Joos hate the Ragheads, cause they wont let them run their government like other countries do!  :crampe:

I like history, learning things, things that were not taught, but should of been. Or even unlearning things that were "taught".

Blazor

I love this  :crampe:

Blazor

Blazor

Too cute lol