Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Boycott Businesses Owned By Followers Of Islamic Ideology

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thing is that we need to monitor mosques and determine who and where the fundies are ... and then find out who and where the enlisted are.

Did I say that?  ac_wot WhyTF would we deliberately bring in people that we then have to monitor?

Querky. Remind me why we would do that.

The cops keep tabs on members of the Aryan Guard, Hell's Angels, so why not followers of violent ideology like Islam. I found out a bottle return off of 99th Street is owned by mosque attendees. I don't return cans and bottles, but if I did I would not give them by business. My husband prefers throwing them out the window of his truck while downtown and watching bums fight over them. ac_lmfao

Funny guy.  ac_toofunny

In the US we do keep tabs on radical Islamic fundies. Everyone cries about "The Patriot Act" as being unconstitutional and an invasion of privacy but it has allowed law enforcement to be more effective in keeping an eye on Moe's exploding radicals.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thing is that we need to monitor mosques and determine who and where the fundies are ... and then find out who and where the enlisted are.

Did I say that?  ac_wot WhyTF would we deliberately bring in people that we then have to monitor?

The cops keep tabs on members of the Aryan Guard, Hell's Angels, so why not followers of violent ideology like Islam. I found out a bottle return off of 99th Street is owned by mosque attendees. I don't return cans and bottles, but if I did I would not give them by business. My husband prefers throwing them out the window of his truck while downtown and watching bums fight over them. ac_lmfao

Funny guy.  ac_toofunny

In the US we do keep tabs on radical Islamic fundies. Everyone cries about "The Patriot Act" as being unconstitutional and an invasion of privacy but it has allowed law enforcement to be more effective in keeping an eye on Moe's exploding radicals.

I am not familiar with the details of the Patriot Act. However, many Western countries have enacted legislation that might have been considered draconian in the past in order to deal with the growing Islamic menace.

Renee

Funny guy.  ac_toofunny

I am not familiar with the details of the Patriot Act. However, many Western countries have enacted legislation that might have been considered draconian in the past in order to deal with the growing Islamic menace.

The Patriot Act basically gave law enforcement the ability to share info across the many departments and law enforcement agencies more effectively and it expanded the ability to perform surveillance such as wire taps. Before The Patriot Act it required the police to apply for a warrant and wait 24 hrs before performing a wire tap. Now they can just do it and apply for the warrant after the fact.

This makes a lot of people nervous. Personally I have mixed feelings about it but it has netted more than a few potential Islamo-bombers since it's enactment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The Patriot Act basically gave law enforcement the ability to share info across the many departments and law enforcement agencies more effectively and it expanded the ability to perform surveillance such as wire taps. Before The Patriot Act it required the police to apply for a warrant and wait 24 hrs before performing a wire tap. Now they can just do it and apply for the warrant after the fact.

This makes a lot of people nervous. Personally I have mixed feelings about it but it has netted more than a few potential Islamo-bombers since it's enactment.

OK, it sounds like reasonable legislation if it is used ONLY as it was intended. It is the potential for abuse of it that makes me uneasy. I'm not a big fan of giving government departments more powers.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"The Patriot Act basically gave law enforcement the ability to share info across the many departments and law enforcement agencies more effectively and it expanded the ability to perform surveillance such as wire taps. Before The Patriot Act it required the police to apply for a warrant and wait 24 hrs before performing a wire tap. Now they can just do it and apply for the warrant after the fact.

OK, it sounds like reasonable legislation if it is used ONLY as it was intended. It is the potential for abuse of it that makes me uneasy. I'm not a big fan of giving government departments more powers.

Nor am I and the potential for power hungry government bureaucrats to intrude on the rights of innocent people is what disturbs most of it's opponents.

Anonymous

Nor am I and the potential for power hungry government bureaucrats to intrude on the rights of innocent people is what disturbs most of it's opponents.

BULLSEYE!! However, Islam commands that we infidels die. How do we deal with that poisonous ideology?

Anonymous

This is for Romero. It is a list of businesses owned by people who attend hate houses(mosques). There is everything from real estate agents to appliance stores to hardwood  flooring sales. Most are in the greater Vancouver area too. Now Romero will have a list of businesses to boycott. ac_dance

http://www.muslims-businesses.com/#!businesses-canada/c14r4">http://www.muslims-businesses.com/#!bus ... nada/c14r4">http://www.muslims-businesses.com/#!businesses-canada/c14r4

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"This is for Romero. It is a list of businesses owned by people who attend hate houses(mosques). There is everything from real estate agents to appliance stores to hardwood  flooring sales. Most are in the greater Vancouver area too. Now Romero will have a list of businesses to boycott. ac_dance

http://www.muslims-businesses.com/#!businesses-canada/c14r4">http://www.muslims-businesses.com/#!bus ... nada/c14r4">http://www.muslims-businesses.com/#!businesses-canada/c14r4

This thread is intended to be tongue in cheek right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"This is for Romero. It is a list of businesses owned by people who attend hate houses(mosques). There is everything from real estate agents to appliance stores to hardwood  flooring sales. Most are in the greater Vancouver area too. Now Romero will have a list of businesses to boycott. ac_dance

This thread is intended to be tongue in cheek right?

No!!

cc

This is the attitude instilled by its creator into its followers / victims.

THIS is one of 1,000s of examples of islam in action ... in the West ... look for much more of this behavior you inferior infidel

http://www.france24.com/en/20141208-mother-sues-france-over-jihad-teen-son-trip-syria/">France 24 - Mother sues France over jihadist son's trip to Syria

In the first case of its kind, a mother is suing the French state after her teenage son travelled to Syria to join jihadists fighting there, claiming the authorities should have done more to stop him from making the journey to the war-torn country
QuoteWhyTF would we deliberately bring in people whose ideology demands that we have to monitor them? (or be blamed  for its transgressions)

Querky. Remind me again why we would do that.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"This is the attitude instilled by its creator into its followers / victims.

THIS is one of 1,000s of examples of islam in action ... in the West ... look for much more of this behavior you inferior infidel

http://www.france24.com/en/20141208-mother-sues-france-over-jihad-teen-son-trip-syria/">France 24 - Mother sues France over jihadist son's trip to Syria

In the first case of its kind, a mother is suing the French state after her teenage son travelled to Syria to join jihadists fighting there, claiming the authorities should have done more to stop him from making the journey to the war-torn country
QuoteWhyTF would we deliberately bring in people that we then have to monitor? (or be responsible for its transgressions)

How he made it there without a passport is beyond me?

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I see some members of the US senate and congress are setting their hair on fire because the CIA used torture to extract info from Islamo scumbags like the guy who was the mastermind behind 9/11. Are you fucking kidding me? They are worried about the human rights of mass murderers?? I would threaten to slice their heads off and feed it to the fucking pigs if they do not tell me what I want to know. Once they gave me the info I needed I would instruct agents to slice their heads off and feed it to pigs anyway. Oh and make a video of it too for Islamo consumption. ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I see some members of the US senate and congress are setting their hair on fire because the CIA used torture to extract info from Islamo scumbags like the guy who was the mastermind behind 9/11. Are you fucking kidding me? They are worried about the human rights of mass murderers?? I would threaten to slice their heads off and feed it to the fucking pigs if they do not tell me what I want to know. Once they gave me the info I needed I would instruct agents to slice their heads off and feed it to pigs. Oh and make a video of it too for Islamo consumption. ac_dance

It's all political theater. The report has no credibility at all because the Dementocrats who wrote it didn't interview one single key player responsible for the "enhanced interrogation" policies used in the wake of 911. it was a far left witch hunt right from the very beginning and any senator on the intelligence committee with an ounce of integrity is now distancing him or her self from this turd of a report like rats from a sinking ship. Those that aren't are leftist scum.

This is just another used up effort by Odumbo and his brain dead supporters to play the "Bad Bush" card. In light of the recent electoral drubbing Obumbo and his party received, they are desperate to take the spotlight off of the fact that Oshithead is the worst President since Hoover. At this point it's all damage control to protect the failed Otard presidency.

Anonymous

It's all political theater. The report has no credibility at all because the Dementocrats who wrote it didn't interview one single key player responsible for the "enhanced interrogation" policies used in the wake of 911. it was a far left witch hunt right from the very beginning and any senator on the intelligence committee with an ounce of integrity is now distancing him or her self from this turd of a report like rats from a sinking ship. Those that aren't are leftist scum.

This is just another used up effort by Odumbo and his brain dead supporters to play the "Bad Bush" card. In light of the recent electoral drubbing Obumbo and his party received, they are desperate to take the spotlight off of the fact that Oshithead is the worst President since Hoover. At this point it's all damage control to protect the failed Otard presidency.

K, gotcha. I didn't read the details, but the last thing I think people who lost family on 9/11 are worried about is if the mastermind behind that day was waterboarded or not.