Replies: 10980
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:26:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Trump's Platform

Started by Herman, November 12, 2023, 02:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lab Flaker

Quote from: JOE on September 13, 2024, 12:22:41 PMYes I agree with that measure avatar_Herman Herm.

If the US doesn't do that now they'll be forced to 1 day.

I don't think its racist to end unrestricted citizenship by birthright since Australia & the UK already have. But nobody condemns them for introducing those restrictions.

Maybe avatar_caskur caskur can confirm that? I know Australia takes a really hard line on illegal migrants because if they didn't their country would get flooded or invaded by millions of migrants.

Oi J ...Joe! I'm going to explain this one more time, and the prime reason why we don't want our Great Southern Land flooded or "invaded" as such. Listen now...

While arid and semi-arid regions may account for 70 per cent of Australia's landmass, only 30 per cent of Australia is both fertile and habitable.

Do you understand you delusional halfwit??

Brent

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement reported that 435,719 aliens convicted of crimes have been released into the United States, including 13,100 convicted of murder, 10,000 for robbery, 15,800 for sexual assault, and 62,231 for assault. None of these individuals are in custody, the report said.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Brave new world we live in.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

DKG

MSNBC host Ari Melber expressed shock on Wednesday when a star witness at Donald Trump's first impeachment inquiry endorsed the former president.

In 2019, Gordon Sondland, then-United States ambassador to the United Nations, testified as a key witness in Trump's first impeachment inquiry in which Trump was accused of abusing his power as president by withholding military support from Ukraine unless Ukraine investigated Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. Sondland's testimony implicated Trump and other top administration officials. However, two days after the Senate acquitted Trump, Sondland was fired.

Despite being fired, Sondland still supported Trump. But that changed after Jan. 6.

"No, I don't stand by it, and I'll tell you why," Sondland answered. "I've now lived four years under the Biden-Harris policies, and I have to say that those policies are not only becoming an existential threat to our country's way of life but to our allies as well."

That answer sent Melber into a frenzy of interrupting Sondland and shouting.