The best topic

Replies: 10930
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 09:44:30 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

look at this shit

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 04, 2024, 08:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Libtards aint saying a peep about this.

But let Trump's motorcade run a red light and watch they wont stop talking about it for weeks!

Lokmar

Fuck sakes! Filthy mexcrements get $5000 gift cards!!!!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Buncombe county which is where Asheville is located voted 60% biden in 2020

you get what you vote for

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/north-carolina/
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 04, 2024, 01:20:24 PMBuncombe county which is where Asheville is located voted 60% biden in 2020

you get what you vote for

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/north-carolina/
Even with a Republican governor with a scandal on his hands, Trump will win North Carolina. He won it the last two elections.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on October 04, 2024, 01:25:02 PMEven with a Republican governor with a scandal on his hands, Trump will win North Carolina. He won it the last two elections.

Hopefully the idiots in asheville realize that you don't vote an America first president out of office because of meanie tweets

Oliver the Second

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 04, 2024, 01:15:17 PM

DONATE MONEY TO FEMA?????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FEMA IS ASKING FOR DONATIONS??????????

Its the fucking FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!!!! We already donate TRILLIONS to them!!!!

Its time for an armed revolution.

Я

Quote from: Lokmar on October 05, 2024, 01:42:14 PMDONATE MONEY TO FEMA?????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FEMA IS ASKING FOR DONATIONS??????????

Its the fucking FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!!!! We already donate TRILLIONS to them!!!!

Its time for an armed revolution.
They already gave all that to Ukraine. Of, and funding both sides of the war between Israel and Iran.

What? You didn't really believe it was just Palestine that Israel was up against, did you? Tell me, who do the Hooties, Hamas and Hezbollah all call friends?

And Biden unfroze all that money, in between sending a metric fuckton of US taxpayer dollars to Ukraine. So yeah, FEMA is begging you for money and if you think for one moment that that too isn't going to be taxed to fund these forever wars, then I guess you're just as dumb as those sexually confused college students screaming "from the river to the sea".

</spit>

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 04, 2024, 01:26:47 PMHopefully the idiots in asheville realize that you don't vote an America first president out of office because of meanie tweets
Or politically motivated felony convictions.

hard Я

Quote from: Я on October 05, 2024, 08:23:12 PM...FEMA is begging you for money...
...and stealing it outright if you try to send it directly to the people affected by the hurricane. So they can give it to the invading illegals at the southern border.

Progtards... you want to watch the video above and explain to the class how this is "equitable"? $10,000 dollars to every criminal crossing the border versus $750 dollars to card carrying US citizens that have lost everything? With government departments enforcing this "humanitarian" abortion by "appropriating" (stealing) direct donations to your countrymen?

Want to default to cries of "evil orange Drumphler" as if he was one poofteenth as amoral and criminal as the assclowns you let steal the 2020 election?

https://rumble.com/v5hl384-fema-money-went-to-illegals-instead-of-helene-victims.html

Fucking unreal. Fuck your tantrums over middle east, fuck your NATO inspired attacks on Russia. Fix the problems in your own backyard before you raise your voices on international matters again. If you can't manage that, stay the fuck away from anything resembling a polling booth or a ballot because you're clearly not dealing with a full deck.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

hard Я

Part two, and Biggie?

https://rumble.com/v5hqjjp-weather-weapons-vs-maga-reeeeee-stream-10-06-24.html

I'd like it if you can find the time to watch the last 30 minutes of that stream before Milton hits. Let me know just how much of the prediction holds water after the event if you would.

If you have the time that is. I imagine you probably have a lot more pressing things to take care of. but in amongst all the rhetoric, the argument for this being another engineered crisis aimed at stealing an election is being made and I'm seeing a lot of the same tells as I saw in 2020 happening all over again.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Я on October 05, 2024, 08:23:12 PMThey already gave all that to Ukraine. Of, and funding both sides of the war between Israel and Iran.

What? You didn't really believe it was just Palestine that Israel was up against, did you? Tell me, who do the Hooties, Hamas and Hezbollah all call friends?

And Biden unfroze all that money, in between sending a metric fuckton of US taxpayer dollars to Ukraine. So yeah, FEMA is begging you for money and if you think for one moment that that too isn't going to be taxed to fund these forever wars, then I guess you're just as dumb as those sexually confused college students screaming "from the river to the sea".

</spit>
They provide Israel the bombs to decimate Lebanon and then provide millions in aid to rebuild lebanon

and people cant see the fucking game of pitch and catch they are playing here?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview