The best topic

Replies: 10930
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 09:44:30 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Even criminal mob guys know the current administration is total shit

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 08, 2024, 11:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Allow this fucking scumbag to brag about shutting the country down for the sake of lining his pockets?

Lokmar

I've got mixed feels about that strike. From what I know, the shoremen werent making a lot of money and had every right to ask for much more money. This asshole acting like an extortionist needs his balls kicked up to his eyeballs though.

Considering my own pay, its been cut nearly in half from 4 years ago AND inflation has reduced the remainder another 30% +. I wish we were unionized because we'd shut this fucking company down in a heartbeat. Adding insult to injury, this company has half a dozen officers making more than a million per year with the top one making tens of millions.

Everyone deserves a 30% raise based on inflation alone.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 08, 2024, 11:41:08 AMAllow this fucking scumbag to brag about shutting the country down for the sake of lining his pockets?

The solution is to not import products. The States should make it all themselves.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on October 08, 2024, 02:16:16 PMThe solution is to not import products. The States should make it all themselves.

^^^^THERE's the comment of the day!!!!

Thiel

Quote from: Brent on October 08, 2024, 02:16:16 PMThe solution is to not import products. The States should make it all themselves.
It is not as simple as it sounds.
Disagree Disagree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on October 08, 2024, 03:01:37 PMIt is not as simple as it sounds.

Its actually pretty fukin simple. It was complicated to dismantle and ship all our manufacturing to china and india the past 35 years. The worst part about it is we caused massive pollution around the globe by doing that.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar on October 08, 2024, 01:44:02 PMI've got mixed feels about that strike. From what I know, the shoremen werent making a lot of money and had every right to ask for much more money. This asshole acting like an extortionist needs his balls kicked up to his eyeballs though.

Considering my own pay, its been cut nearly in half from 4 years ago AND inflation has reduced the remainder another 30% +. I wish we were unionized because we'd shut this fucking company down in a heartbeat. Adding insult to injury, this company has half a dozen officers making more than a million per year with the top one making tens of millions.

Everyone deserves a 30% raise based on inflation alone.

The bosses get paid. Like paid paid
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 08, 2024, 04:39:59 PMThe bosses get paid. Like paid paid
That guy in charge of the east coast long shoreman makes nearly 1 million a year

and that's the above table shit

you know there's another 5 million coming his way through a variety of other means.

Think his grandkids pay for their own college?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 08, 2024, 04:52:31 PMThat guy in charge of the east coast long shoreman makes nearly 1 million a year

and that's the above table shit

you know there's another 5 million coming his way through a variety of other means.

Think his grandkids pay for their own college?

He's getting way more than one million. They get paid more than doctors
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Herman

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview