The best topic

Replies: 10997
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 06:18:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The tolerant left showing us once again how tolerant and not bigotted they are

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 26, 2023, 10:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on October 08, 2024, 06:51:37 AMUgly radical leftists celebrating hurricane Helene killing people.

If that was Singapore, she would be charged under Racial Enmity: Sections 298 and 298A of our penal code.

DKG

Quote from: Thiel on October 08, 2024, 03:00:39 PMIt could be. But, there are millions of people who do believe the hurricane was God's work against racists.
On any university campus. Starting with some professors.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on October 08, 2024, 10:16:24 PMIf that was Singapore, she would be charged under Racial Enmity: Sections 298 and 298A of our penal code.

I dont agree with that shit whatsoever. People should be free to say whatever the fuck they want. Others should be free to say whatever the fuck they want back to them.

The world is much better off when ALL speech is free. I dont like a lot of it but I like people to feel free to identify who they are to me so I can like em or hate em.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on October 09, 2024, 04:07:34 PMI dont agree with that shit whatsoever. People should be free to say whatever the fuck they want. Others should be free to say whatever the fuck they want back to them.

The world is much better off when ALL speech is free. I dont like a lot of it but I like people to feel free to identify who they are to me so I can like em or hate em.
Whatever. At least the application of the law is fair which is a lot more than what you can say for either Canada or the United States.
Funny Funny x 1 View List