The best topic

Replies: 10943
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 18, 2024, 11:50:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Ryerson University in Toronto medical school will now be primarily approving applicants based on their race

Started by Brent, October 09, 2024, 01:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

"The University Formerly Known as Ryerson has announced that its medical school will now be primarily approving applicants based on their race, rather than the traditional conduit of grades and ability. Toronto Metropolitan University's School of Medicine posted an update to their official selection guidelines stating that only about 24 of the 94 seats in their next MD program will be earmarked for candidates who qualify under conventional circumstances. The rest will be going to candidates who enter through "Indigenous, Black, and Equity-Deserving admissions pathways."

Brent

One can't make this garbage up. This is evil. What the hell is wrong with Ryerson. They should be ashamed. This will ultimately be the demise of our healthcare system. The lunatics continue to run the asylum. What a disgrace.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

I dont want some stupid nigger or some crazy injun on the firewater doing MY open heart surgery!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on October 09, 2024, 01:50:00 PMOne can't make this garbage up. This is evil. What the hell is wrong with Ryerson. They should be ashamed. This will ultimately be the demise of our healthcare system. The lunatics continue to run the asylum. What a disgrace.

The good news is, your healthcare is already FUBAR'd?  :dontknow:

Brent

Oliver the Second

Doctor - "Hey yo, I be da doctor an I bees here to patch yous up"

Patient - "But you're the guy that shot me!"
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 10, 2024, 02:52:53 PMDoctor - "Hey yo, I be da doctor an I bees here to patch yous up"

Patient - "But you're the guy that shot me!"

Funny, cause its true.

DKG

Quote from: Brent on October 09, 2024, 01:48:32 PM"The University Formerly Known as Ryerson has announced that its medical school will now be primarily approving applicants based on their race, rather than the traditional conduit of grades and ability. Toronto Metropolitan University's School of Medicine posted an update to their official selection guidelines stating that only about 24 of the 94 seats in their next MD program will be earmarked for candidates who qualify under conventional circumstances. The rest will be going to candidates who enter through "Indigenous, Black, and Equity-Deserving admissions pathways."
This is disheartening. Ryerson is my alma mater.

Brent

Quote from: DKG on October 11, 2024, 11:11:16 AMThis is disheartening. Ryerson is my alma mater.
How long ago did you graduate? Was it insanely woke when you attended that university?

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Brent on October 09, 2024, 01:50:00 PMOne can't make this garbage up. This is evil. What the hell is wrong with Ryerson. They should be ashamed. This will ultimately be the demise of our healthcare system. The lunatics continue to run the asylum. What a disgrace.

I've heard of the same shit over in South Africa. In high school the pass rate was around the mid- eighties, and then was dropped to the low forties, and in some schools, as low as 25% to accommodate the blacks.

So now there's basically an influx of absolute dunces being accepted into universities and colleges.

Having serious medical procedures such as open-heart surgery is dodgy as fuck there with the odds of survival definitely not in one's favour, given a vast number was poorly qualified physicians.

Looking at the state that the country is in today, it's really hard to believe that the first successful heart transplant surgery in the world was accomplished by a gifted Doctor Chris Barnard in South Africa back in 1967.

Thiel

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 05:52:13 PMI've heard of the same shit over in South Africa. In high school the pass rate was around the mid- eighties, and then was dropped to the low forties, and in some schools, as low as 25% to accommodate the blacks.

So now there's basically an influx of absolute dunces being accepted into universities and colleges.

Having serious medical procedures such as open-heart surgery is dodgy as fuck there with the odds of survival definitely not in one's favour, given a vast number was poorly qualified physicians.

Looking at the state that the country is in today, it's really hard to believe that the first successful heart transplant surgery in the world was accomplished by a gifted Doctor Chris Barnard in South Africa back in 1967.

Only exceptional students regardless of race should be admitted to medical school.
gay, conservative and proud

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Thiel on October 11, 2024, 07:00:08 PMOnly exceptional students regardless of race should be admitted to medical school.

Of course, but in South Africa's case, it's black over anyone else regardless of one's academic ability. Reverse-apartheid if you will...

And anyone with decent qualifications hightail it outta there and immigrate asap, especially given that it's largely a communist government.

Who in their right mind wants to earn the same as everyone else with the exception of those in corrupt government?
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Brent on October 11, 2024, 04:01:55 PMHow long ago did you graduate? Was it insanely woke when you attended that university?
About twenty seven years ago. It was liberal then. Today, it's authoritarian left.

Brent

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 05:52:13 PMI've heard of the same shit over in South Africa. In high school the pass rate was around the mid- eighties, and then was dropped to the low forties, and in some schools, as low as 25% to accommodate the blacks.

If I need surgery in the future, it will not be in South Africa.