The best topic

Replies: 10931
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 03:07:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

As Gaza war drags past 1 year mark, hope fades for a deal to bring hostages home soon

Started by Conservative Perspective, October 09, 2024, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

As Gaza war drags past 1 year mark, hope fades for a deal to bring hostages home soon

For a year now, freeing the hostages taken by Hamas has been a top goal for Israel, but some 101 remain unaccounted for and the hope of a deal to get them home is waning quickly.

Source: As Gaza war drags past 1 year mark, hope fades for a deal to bring hostages home soon

Thiel

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on October 09, 2024, 07:52:24 PMAs Gaza war drags past 1 year mark, hope fades for a deal to bring hostages home soon

For a year now, freeing the hostages taken by Hamas has been a top goal for Israel, but some 101 remain unaccounted for and the hope of a deal to get them home is waning quickly.

Source: As Gaza war drags past 1 year mark, hope fades for a deal to bring hostages home soon
The hostages were slaughtered.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

After a year I wouldn't expect much. They might find remains some day but that's about all you can hope for now.

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 09, 2024, 10:55:03 PMAfter a year I wouldn't expect much. They might find remains some day but that's about all you can hope for now.

It's awful.

That being said I still don't like Israel nor its enemies much.

I'd give em both a '0'.

As far as redeeming qualities they're both tied in that regard.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 09, 2024, 10:55:03 PMAfter a year I wouldn't expect much. They might find remains some day but that's about all you can hope for now.
The mission isn't to get any hostages back alive. The mission is to destroy Hamas.

Lokmar

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on October 09, 2024, 11:48:18 PMOnce all the muslimes are dead, Israel should stop.

Why...that's horrible...Lokmeer!

You shouldn't say stuff like that!
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: JOE on October 10, 2024, 03:29:37 AMWhy...that's horrible...Lokmeer!

You shouldn't say stuff like that!

You should donate some gold to the innocent victims JOE.
A decent charity that I've given funding to is Save The Children.

Do it Joe...get rid of those horrible apartheid era gold coins,  that you constantly brag about, once and for all. It would be a weight off your narrow shoulders. Don't be Jewish Joe!  :good:
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Any of those muslim retards that voted for Hamas in 2005 have lost their right to bitch about things if they haven't lost their lives already.  I don't feel sorry for them one bit.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 10, 2024, 03:56:18 AMYou should donate some gold to the innocent victims JOE.
A decent charity that I've given funding to is Save The Children.

Do it Joe...get rid of those horrible apartheid era gold coins,  that you constantly brag about, once and for all. It would be a weight off your narrow shoulders. Don't be Jewish Joe!  :good:

josephine is a moronic cucktard that spews bullshit in a quest for human interaction.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on October 09, 2024, 11:48:18 PMOnce all the muslimes are dead, Israel should stop.

Can we get them to take out the Jehovah's Witnesses for an encore?

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 10, 2024, 02:44:11 PMCan we get them to take out the Jehovah's Witnesses for an encore?

I'd be down as long as Morons....I mean Mormons were included!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on October 10, 2024, 01:12:36 PMjosephine is a moronic cucktard that spews bullshit in a quest for human interaction.

It's hard ta make ya laugh these days...Lokmeer

Yer so grumpy n serious now

Must be that election of yerz that putcha in a bad mood Bud.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on October 10, 2024, 05:51:11 PMIt's hard ta make ya laugh these days...Lokmeer

Yer so grumpy n serious now

Must be that election of yerz that putcha in a bad mood Bud.

Wow! You really think so, josephine? I thought I was always like this!!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Agree Agree x 2 View List