Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Calgary's worst driver

Started by Anonymous, December 08, 2014, 02:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I felt I had to post this over my lunch break.

">

Anonymous

^Oh gawd, I hope that driver is NOT East Asian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Oh gawd, I hope that driver is NOT East Asian.

I don't know the driver's ethnicity, but according to the comments on Youtube, it is a lady driver.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I felt I had to post this over my lunch break.

">

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Calgary police have located the lady driver and issued her a $115.00 ticket for unsafe backing.

Romero

Good!

"We're giving you a ticket for unsafe backing. And here's another ticket for unsafe backing. And another, and another, and another..."

I'm still trying to figure out how she managed to drive there in the first place!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Good!

"We're giving you a ticket for unsafe backing. And here's another ticket for unsafe backing. And another, and another, and another..."

I'm still trying to figure out how she managed to drive there in the first place!

That's a good question Romero..

I hope she decides to invest in a monthly transit pass.

Romero

Good call!

3.2 million views now. Welcome to the YouTube era! That embarrassment is punish enough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Good call!

3.2 million views now. Welcome to the YouTube era! That embarrassment is punish enough.

That poor lady must feel terribly embarrassed.

Obvious Li

the obvious question is.......how did she ever pass her driving test.....seriously, there had to be money change hands over this one..... ac_dunno  ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the obvious question is.......how did she ever pass her driving test.....seriously, there had to be money change hands over this one..... ac_dunno  ac_beating

That is the question people in Calgary are asking Obvious Li.