The best topic

Replies: 10982
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:47:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Understanding American Culture: the Victim Hierarchy

Started by Herman, October 07, 2024, 09:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Herman

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on October 07, 2024, 09:43:39 PMThe racial victim hierarchy.

I remember on the old Asian-American forums the leftists tried to play the victim card. However, that hand is disappearing fast for Asian-Americans. We are becoming whites in the US. It comes with all the blatant state sanctioned discrimination.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on October 07, 2024, 09:41:27 PMThis is worth watching.

Trannies are the most victimized group in the United States. :crazy:  :crampe:

Lokmar

As a white man, I love that I am above niggers, chanks, jews, spics, women, cripple gimps, fat bitches.....although I've double victimized fat women by pump dumping em @3 am after the bar closes, and would single handedly exterminate all faggits and trannies if left unchecked.

Matt sees me at the bottom of the pyramid, I see me at the top!!!!

Lokmar

I just realized I didnt mention injuns or dots......thats cause they aint even peepoe!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on October 08, 2024, 09:02:15 AMAs a white man, I love that I am above niggers, chanks, jews, spics, women, cripple gimps, fat bitches.....although I've double victimized fat women by pump dumping em @3 am after the bar closes, and would single handedly exterminate all faggits and trannies if left unchecked.

Matt sees me at the bottom of the pyramid, I see me at the top!!!!
Nah, Matt doesn't see himself at the bottom. Progs see us at the bottom of the pyramid.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on October 08, 2024, 08:51:55 PMNah, Matt doesn't see himself at the bottom. Progs see us at the bottom of the pyramid.

Dully noted!  :good: