Replies: 10945
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 02:55:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Former PM Stephen Harper's Warnings About Justine Have Come to Pass

Started by Herman, October 09, 2024, 10:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 10, 2024, 10:07:09 PMGood. I'm tired of seeing Truduh's face....and I'm not even Canadian!

Admit it, you're in love with him.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 10, 2024, 10:07:09 PMGood. I'm tired of seeing Truduh's face....and I'm not even Canadian!
He has that affect on folks.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Stephen Harper was a steady hand at the wheel. Our middle class was was wealthier than the American middle class. Trudeau reversed that.

He schooled Barack Obama on how to respond to the 2008 financial crisis. He encouraged investment. We had prudent spending. And we had an immigration system that worked for Canadians.

Who, doesn't miss our former pm. I mean besides the federal civil service and out of touch academics.

formosan

Quote from: DKG on October 11, 2024, 11:19:45 AMStephen Harper was a steady hand at the wheel. Our middle class was was wealthier than the American middle class. Trudeau reversed that.

He schooled Barack Obama on how to respond to the 2008 financial crisis. He encouraged investment. We had prudent spending. And we had an immigration system that worked for Canadians.

Who, doesn't miss our former pm. I mean besides the federal civil service and out of touch academics.
I never worried what the federal government would do next when Stephen Harper was in charge.....I miss that.
too old to be a fashionista