Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My new favorite destination spot....is

Started by Obvious Li, December 09, 2014, 04:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"will either of you two (or both) come along to translate for me.....maybe as tour guides ac_king  acc_devil  ac_angel  ac_dance

Woo hoo, that sounds like heaps of fun handsome. I am not too crazy about their politics in Taiwan though....especially the pan-green traitors.

fuck em.....we are going to eat, drink and be very merry...... ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_king  ac_angel  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"will either of you two (or both) come along to translate for me.....maybe as tour guides ac_king  acc_devil  ac_angel  ac_dance

Woo hoo, that sounds like heaps of fun handsome. I am not too crazy about their politics in Taiwan though....especially the pan-green traitors.

fuck em.....we are going to eat, drink and be very merry...... ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_king  ac_angel  :howdy:

That I like to do, even with those taidu supporters. ac_drinks  acc_hugz

Anonymous

I would love to show you around the beautiful island country..

I have many relatives who would like to share some Taiwanese hospitality too.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

seriously....the dragon and i are going next year...so i may take you up on the relative thing...of course you are absolutely welcome to stow away in my suitcase if you like....... ac_dance

Anonymous

ac_smile

seriously....the dragon and i are going next year...so i may take you up on the relative thing...of course you are absolutely welcome to stow away in my suitcase if you like....... ac_dance

We will hopefully go to Taiwan in 2016..

When in 2015 are you and your wife planning your trip Obvious Li?

Obvious Li

ac_smile

no set plans yet..this year we go to Korea...probably in the spring 2015...feb/march ????

Anonymous

no set plans yet..this year we go to Korea...probably in the spring 2015...feb/march ????

March is a nice time to visit Taiwan..

After that it can be hard for Canadians to adjust to Taiwan's humidity.

Obvious Li

haha yes..i know..i am a humidity lover....35 degrees and 110% humidity makes me horny  ac_hithere  :howdy:  acc_devil add alcohol and i am dangerous..... ac_angel

Anonymous

haha yes..i know..i am a humidity lover....35 degrees and 110% humidity makes me horny  ac_hithere  :howdy:  acc_devil add alcohol and i am dangerous..... ac_angel

ac_blush

Jimmy Hoffa

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Taiwan.....in all my travels i never had occasion to go there...however after watching a program on the food courts and street vendors in Taipei i have moved it to number 1......i must get there soon.....apparently some of the seafood markets outside of Taipei are unbelievable as well......easily accessible by the train system...seafood and beer......what other sustenance would you need....?????  ac_dunno ac_dance  ac_wub

It's a shitty, smoggy little island. If you like polluted, aesthetic eyesores filled with plastic, hyper consumer robots then be my guest. The girls are as vacuous as Fashionista. I hope a 9.5 earthquake sends that useless piece of real estate into the ocean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jimmy Hoffa"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Taiwan.....in all my travels i never had occasion to go there...however after watching a program on the food courts and street vendors in Taipei i have moved it to number 1......i must get there soon.....apparently some of the seafood markets outside of Taipei are unbelievable as well......easily accessible by the train system...seafood and beer......what other sustenance would you need....?????  ac_dunno ac_dance  ac_wub

It's a shitty, smoggy little island. If you like polluted, aesthetic eyesores filled with plastic, hyper consumer robots then be my guest. The girls are as vacuous as Fashionista. I hope a 9.5 earthquake sends that useless piece of real estate into the ocean.

Welcome Jimmy Hoffa..

Bur, I cannot agree with the terribly unfair portrait you have painted of Taiwan.

Renee

http://grindingdown.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/net-troll.jpg?w=320&h=434">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Trolls prey on the least deserving.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Trolls prey on the least deserving.

We do attract attention seoulbro even if it is not always positive.

Jimmy Hoffa

Welcome Jimmy Hoffa..

Bur, I cannot agree with the terribly unfair portrait you have painted of Taiwan.

I was holding back on that toxic little pustule on the Pacific.