The best topic

Replies: 10925
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 06:04:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Been skiptracing Fat Oak

Started by Frood, October 15, 2024, 07:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 16, 2024, 01:23:28 PMThe way they go on about my husband's record, I can definitely ask.

The tolerance of "progressives" is only outshined by their bigotry.

Stupid people are filled with answers while smart people are filled with questions & idiots are rife with judgements.

Fret not.  If you are asking, you are already way ahead.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Sloan

Wait until you see what government watch list AIDSmin is on.
Funny Funny x 4 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Just so everyone is aware, I'm wanted by Interpol.

Steal one measly pair of khakis in a Parisian Gap store and they go batshit.  That is the last time I do a favor for my dealer. 
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 16, 2024, 01:33:45 PMIn my experience (and admittedly I wasn't personally involved in a *lot* of financial crime investigations) if a woman has gotten sideways of the law over something having to do with money it probably includes or is all about kiting bad checks. Do it often enough (or big enough) and it can have significant consequences insofar as law enforcement is concerned.

If I were going to start making guesses that's where I'd start.

Check fraud was a component. There are other things that went on which I'm trying to dig up more information on.

Leftists are so scummy.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on October 15, 2024, 10:19:47 PMI doubt anybody has her kind of record though...  :crampe:
If she does in fact have a criminal record, I'm sure it's for non-violent offences.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on October 17, 2024, 01:57:51 AMIf she does in fact have a criminal record, I'm sure it's for non-violent offences.

Just theft......
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

hard R

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on October 16, 2024, 04:32:16 PMJust so everyone is aware, I'm wanted by Interpol. Steal one measly pair of khakis in a Parisian Gap store and they go batshit.  That is the last time I do a favor for my dealer. 
Well my record is spotless. Not to say I've never broken the law, just that I was never arrested and prosecuted for it.

Pretty sure that applies to most people here.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: hard R on October 17, 2024, 12:54:25 PMWell my record is spotless. Not to say I've never broken the law, just that I was never arrested and prosecuted for it.

Boy scout.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Quote from: hard R on October 17, 2024, 12:54:25 PMWell my record is spotless. Not to say I've never broken the law, just that I was never arrested and prosecuted for it.

:t2723: 

Herman

Not all.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview